angel gowns *possible sadness triggers-infant loss*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel gowns *possible sadness triggers-infant loss*

I didn't want to post this on the main site under check it out because of the nature of the link.

this group takes donated wedding dresses and with the assistance of volunteer seamstresses makes gowns for final photos and funerals of babies. They will provide gowns to any hospital within the US that makes a request for them. Included in the box is a list of resources for families dealing with infant loss.

I myself have never lost a child but I remember my foster sister being upset because she couldn't find anything that fit Shaina(weighed 3 pounds), and she was laid to rest in a blanket(her christening gown was too large) .

I'm not wanting to upset anyone, but I know we have hospital workers(and some seamstresses), and possibly people with wedding dresses they don't want, I've made a financial donation, because I believe any small comfort in a tragedy helps.

Angel gowns
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Oh wow, they're over in my neck of the woods.(as in maybe a 15 minute drive depending on traffic) I'll have to post the link on my Facebook page. I never had a wedding dress, but my oldest niece and sister might still have theirs. I'll see if they're interested in donating them next time I see them.
    Last edited by Teysa; 04-05-2014, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X