Why Men Cheat on Loyal Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Men Cheat on Loyal Women

To me, people cheat because they feel unhappy that something is missing in their current relationship (or make an intoxicated one time mistake).

The writer is saying the "excuse" men have to cheat on their loyal women is because they wanna boost their ego.

I call bullshit on the ego-boosting. I really don't see what's ego boosting about proverbially ditching a plate of Filet Mignon for some McDonald's dollar menu hamburger(s). What do you guys think?

Link: http://www.theminorityeye.com/why-al...n-loyal-women/
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Annual Financials for McDonald's Corp.

View Ratios
    Fiscal year is January-December. All values USD millions.

..................... 2009........2010........2011.......2012........201 3.....5-year trend
    Sales/Revenue 22.74B......24.07B......27.01B....27.57B.....28.11 B
    Gross Income ..8.79B.......9.64B........10.69B....10.82B.....10 .9B

According to their website, GLOBALLY McDonald's serves more than 47 million people daily.
    Last edited by Josh; 06-10-2014, 05:43 AM.

Comment

problem i have is with the "loyal woman" thing. implying that, what, because she hasn't slept with other people means she's automatically a great partner? i also hate the implications that dating someone means you magically own exclusive genital rights.
      she could be a nag or a bitch. she could be one of those women that stupidly use sex as a reward or punishment. or she could have become asexual, and her partner is still sexual. maybe they've been married a long time, and both have fallen out of love but stay together for other reasons (security, financial, w/e).

i don't know. but frankly, reading that article annoyed me. few paragraphs in, and it's complaining how men cheat on "Beautiful, career minded, own money, cooks, does whatever he wants her to do in bed, loyal, intelligent, educated, faithful" with "ugly, kangaroo looking girl".
      like there's nothing an uglier girl could have redeemable about her.

also later the author spouts "I learned as Men, we must realize that ONE woman who holds us down and stays by our side, after we cheat on her, lie to her, hurt her, use her and disrespect her over & over & over, she is NOT loyal. She is WEAK."
      so, basically what? you can't control your own actions and it's all her fault? how is that owning up to your own shit. if you don't wanna cheat on someone, don't cheat. it's not up to the women around you to keep your dick in your pants.

he tried to finish it off by saying not all men cheat, but it is too little too late.

sigh. people hurt my brain.
      All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

I read that entire article. My reaction? What a crock of shit! It's yet another excuse for poor behavior.

Comment

To me, mostly men cheat on loyal woman because they are weak willed, or just lack character.

Comment

Working...
          X