RIP Cafe World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Cafe World

Well, it's official. As of July 23, 2014, Cafe World is no more.

We had some good times, and some bad times, but I am proud to say that I played this game to the very bitter end.

RIP Cafe World. You will be sorely missed, at least by me.

Same here.......that was one of the few Zynga games that I was consistent with playing.

Comment

How long have any of you played this game, if at all?

I've played almost every day for 4 years.

Comment

It was about that long for me.....tried to play at least once a day, but it was hard when I had times with irregular internet access or their server was not working.

Comment

I began my Zynga boycott when they laid off my bestie. My condolences on your loss.

Comment

Oh no!

I was a huge CW addict until I had my daughter in Feb 2013. I stopped playing then as I just didn't have the time. I always planned to go back though. It always gave me recipe ideas to try in real life.

How disappointing.
            You're Perfect Yes It's True.. But Without Me You're Only You!

Comment

I obsessed over it for a while shortly after finally joining facebok... and then one day I just said to myself, wtf am I doing...and I got sick of being badgered to buy crap in it.

Comment

Five months ago, when I announced the end of Café World, I was like this:

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Now, five months later, and two and a half months after I started this thread, I'm like this:

Meh.

Café World was great when it was still there, but I've moved on now. I'm now concentrating on other Zynga games, like CityVille and FarmVille 2.

How about you? Did you move on, or are you still grieving?

Comment

I've moved on......still some things I miss about Cafe World, but I've gotten into Hay Day recently.

Comment

Working...
                  X