• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha ha ha...7 Ways To Compliment Boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oChIeqBFNvQ

Aww, they didn't do knockers.

Comment

I'm pretty sure most of their owners would prefer receiving the compliments as opposed to their individual body parts...
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Reminds me of my favorite Halloween card: a witch with a pair of owls baring the caption, "Happy Halloween from me and my hooters."

I do happen to (poorly) draw a tall, curvaceous, uncharacteristically cutesy devil-girl with a much larger bust than anyone else I draw… to the point that I've started referring to her breasts through alliteration: bountiful bosom, ginormous jugs, titanic tits, colossal cans, mammoth mammaries…… I think I'll just step away, now.
        "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Pretty funny. People immediately thinking he's talking about them.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I do happen to (poorly) draw a tall, curvaceous, uncharacteristically cutesy devil-girl with a much larger bust than anyone else I draw… to the point that I've started referring to her breasts through alliteration: bountiful bosom, ginormous jugs, titanic tits, colossal cans, mammoth mammaries…… I think I'll just step away, now.
            Off topic for just about anything, but that reminds me of something funny a long while ago now. I'd been reading online about a famous 1912 shipwreck, and when I tried to go back to the site later, I misremembered the URL and wound up on a site bearing one of the names you just listed. Not at all what I wanted, but, judging from their front page, they weren't lying.
            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by dendawg View Post
              Aww, they didn't do knockers.
              Ha ha ha...I could see that...

Guy (looking just past the woman): "Wow! You have some great knockers!"

His buddy (behind the woman): "Yeah, thanks! I just picked them up from the hardware store..."

Comment

Working...
              X