Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siri is so funny!

When I asked Siri what is zero divided by zero, she gives me this answer:

"Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn't make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends."

And one divided by zero?

"Please don't ask me to divide by zero. That would be like asking you to grow a third arm."

It's fun to talk to Siri. What do you get when you talk to her?

When I ask Siri questions, I usually just get search results for the words I used. The only reason I leave Siri on at all is that turning it off changes the GPS voice back to female.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I just got back from watching Terminator: Genisys again and now I'm afraid to ask what this "Siri" is or to ask it anything at all. =(
      "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Siri is the 'helper' robot on the iPhone.

It's a program with programmed answers that can vary based on the questions asked and the trends of the user.

It bears no more than the vaguest passing resemblance to anything seen in Terminator.
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Old topic, but I now have a use for Siri that's actually helpful. I've been using my phone for an alarm clock for years, as many people do. So there's no lit-up clock in the room. Up to now, when I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to know the time, I had to roll over and grope around for the phone. Now, I can lie still and say "Hey Siri, what time is it?" It still feels a but creepy, but it's convenient.
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Time to enact Judgment Day, of course!
            "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Working...
            X