Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain this "Bildeberger" thing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain this "Bildeberger" thing??

I hear about it from time to time, and it seems kinda nutty.

A "shadow government", worldwide, that's controlling all the leaders to lead them to a "one world" government?

Sounds a bit out there.

Can someone explain this to me?

I'm not a scholar in this topic by any means, but my understanding is that there is a group of "elite" people, consisting of political leaders, billionaires, and other very influential and powerful people, who hold meetings in the Bildeberg Hotel in the Netherlands.

It's really just an extension of the illuminati or free-mason conspiracies that have been around for a really long time. They've been doing this since 1954, and due to the very private nature of the meetings, it just begs for people to ask questions about what they're talking about.

The conspiracies range from what I'd consider to be at least rational and reasonable: They're colluding to maintain power and make concessions as to how to socially engineer the western world... how successful they are at this is what would be unknown.

Then you have the far out theories that lose rationality... stuff like they're planning what the weather will be like for the next 365 days using their secret weather generator, which will prove man-made global warming to introduce needless environmental laws. Or they are planning the next "false flag" tragedies to continue to disarm the public, congratulating themselves on how successful Sandy Hook and Orlando were. Or they are not people at all, but aliens/lizard people who are continuing their mind-control machines to enslave us.

It's definitely a somewhat interesting topic. One that I think is probably not as sinister as certain people believe, but if we knew what they were talking about, I'm sure we'd still not be very happy about it.

Participants include Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt (Google), Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Ben Bernake, one of the Rockefellers, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, Gerald Ford, Tony Blair, David Cameron, and a hundred or so others internationally.
    Last edited by TheHuckster; 06-25-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
      Participants include Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt (Google), Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Ben Bernake, one of the Rockefellers, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, Gerald Ford, Tony Blair, David Cameron, and a hundred or so others internationally.
      I see that on the American side both elephants and donkeys are represented. I notice that one name is conspicuous by its absence - does this mean that the conspiracy theorists believe Bush Jr. isn't competent to take part in this planning? Also, is Ford's participation tied in with the Zombie Apocalypse, seeing that he died a few years back?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
        I see that on the American side both elephants and donkeys are represented. I notice that one name is conspicuous by its absence - does this mean that the conspiracy theorists believe Bush Jr. isn't competent to take part in this planning? Also, is Ford's participation tied in with the Zombie Apocalypse, seeing that he died a few years back?
        IIRC Dubya got an invitation, but he got lost on the way, getting The Netherlands confused with The Netherworld so he dug a hole in the ground trying to attend.

The Ford-Zombie thing is what they want you to believe. He faked his death and spent the last 10 years piloting the flagship aircraft spreading chemtrails.

Comment

I'm guessing that while they have some influence on what happens worldwide, it's not a deliberate conspiracy as much as old chums asking each other for a favour.

Incidentally, that's the truth behind the freemason conspiracy- they have to swear an oath to help a fellow mason in distress, and conspiracists believe that extends to allowing themselves to be unduly influenced by fellow masons. ( evidence shows that is not the case, at least as far as judges are concerned)

Comment

These "gatherings" have been around for untold time.

Robert Ludlum used something like this in at least 2 of his novels with a group called Inver Brass named after some lake in the UK

The Chancellor Manuscript

and

The_Icarus_Agenda

and he hinted in other novels of similar secrete groups of elitist business persons, political persons, intellectual persons or a mix thereof.
            Last edited by Racket_Man; 06-27-2016, 05:18 AM.
            I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
            The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

I'll be sad to find that their lunch break doesn't involve building burgers.
              "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsoul View Post
                I'll be sad to find that their lunch break doesn't involve building burgers.
                Or stuffing fluffy toy animals (yes, in my country "Bilderberg" is pronounced pretty much likely as that store)

Comment

Working...
                X