Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*sigh* "2nd Amendment people" means NRA/gun rights types, stupid lamestream media...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
    It'd definitely give C-SPAN a little better ratings.

But my point stands. It shouldn't be considered some amazing "classy" move to wish your opponent good health. It's just common decency.
    To hear some of Hillary's supporters talk they insist Trump isn't capable of common decency

Comment

Originally posted by Estil View Post
      To hear some of Hillary's supporters talk they insist Trump isn't capable of common decency
      98% of the time it feels like he isn't except when it has some kind of benefit to him.

More words out of his mouth make me cringe, the ones that don't are pronouns and articles.

Comment

Well, that's because he's said stuff that don't show much decency at all (and fyi it's not only the Hillary supporters who are making these points). I'm sure he's capable of it, but a good chunk of the time he doesn't choose to do it.

Comment

If he's capable, he doesn't show it much. And he shouldn't be congratulated for when he does show it. It should be part of the norm.
          I has a blog!

Comment

Working...
          X