Now THIS is funny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THIS is funny!

Methinks East India Comedy has a runaway hit with The Trump Song ...
    Last edited by Pixelated; 03-15-2017, 01:16 AM.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.
    ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Sorry about the title. I think the cold has fruzzed my brain; I obviously hit 'Enter' before I was done typing and apparently you can't change it ...
    ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

A mod can change it. For future reference, the best course of action would have been to report it so we'd see it right away. But since I'm looking at it now, what did you want the title to be?
      --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelated View Post
        Methinks East India Comedy has a runaway hit with The Trump Song ...
        Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        A mod can change it. For future reference, the best course of action would have been to report it so we'd see it right away. But since I'm looking at it now, what did you want the title to be?
        Thanks MadMike, I'll keep that in mind for future reference. Somebody else told me how to fix it using 'Advanced Edit' so ...
        ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Unfortunately, it didn't work. it changed it in the initial post, but not in the thread itself. If you brought up the section, the thread still appeared as it did when you hit Enter too soon. No worries, I fixed it.
          --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
            Unfortunately, it didn't work. it changed it in the initial post, but not in the thread itself. If you brought up the section, the thread still appeared as it did when you hit Enter too soon. No worries, I fixed it.
            *aaarrrgghh* Thanks, MadMike! All I wanted to do was post a funny video ... Next time I'll post it when I'm a little more compos mentis ...
            ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Working...
            X