Bill O'Reilly Gets the ol' Heave-Ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill O'Reilly Gets the ol' Heave-Ho

Fox News has officially canned Bill O'Reilly amid multiple allegations of sexual harassment.

http://tvline.com/2017/04/19/bill-or...reilly-factor/

"Judge not, lest ye get shot in your bed while your sleep." - Liz, The Dreadful
    "If you villainize people who contest your points, you will eventually find yourself surrounded by enemies that you made." - Philip DeFranco

Sexual harassment allegations come in, Bill O'Reilly goes out. You can't explain that!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer douche-bag.
    Customer: I need an Apache.
    Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

And he only gets at least $10 million for his troubles.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

GD - I have been seeing $25 mil as the number reported by most sites. Still a shitload either way O_O
        "If you villainize people who contest your points, you will eventually find yourself surrounded by enemies that you made." - Philip DeFranco

Comment

Sadly it's not because of the Allegations. People have been making the allegations for years. It's because this time the allegations affected Fox's bottom line.

Not because they give a shit about sexual harassment.
          Jack Faire
          Friend
          Father
          Smartass

Comment

Agreed. Hence my use of "amid," rather than "because of"

Comment

Working...
            X