Trump fires FBI Director Comey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump fires FBI Director Comey

Thoughts on the major development in Washington this week of Trump canning one of the high profile individuals who was actively investigating him in relation to collusion with Russia?

Trump = walking impeachment bait. This gets Pence into the White House with his extreme religious views.

There are checks and balances on the POTUS. The problem is that the more extreme ones are going to be used. This is a step closer to that.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

I love how Trump said Comney was grandstanding and showboating. Something about pots and kettles comes to mind.

Comment

Firing the person who is investigating you should arouse suspicion in even the slowest of minds.
        Customer: I need an Apache.
        Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

The response from Trump loyalists that I've seen: "If your employee is wasting time on the clock, of course you fire them."
          "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
          TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

Originally posted by KabeRinnaul View Post
            The response from Trump loyalists that I've seen: "If your employee is wasting time on the clock, of course you fire them."
            True, but irrelevant in the case of Comey.

This raises all sorts of red flags, of course.

Impropriety has no place in the White House, regardless of who's President. And this REEKS of impropriety.

Comment

Working...
            X