Who are these people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these people?

Bush's latest approval rating is 33%. That's really low for a sitting president, but still I have to wonder: That figure means that one in three people still support Bush.

Who ARE these people?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=12131191

I heard this on the radio a few weeks ago. It's quite telling. I swear, there's some really close minded, and frankly stupid people in our country, and they take part in the political process.

Comment

Um... wasn't he in the low TEENS last time the poll was taken? What the hell happened there?

Comment

Here's the supporter of Bush. My friend heard a guy say "I support everything Bush says, because he's from Texas, and us people from Texas are always right."
        Apparently there are more of them than first thought.

Comment

I was a senior in high school last election. Just two months shy of being 18 and being able to vote myself.

Our school had an election to see who everyone would vote for had we all been 18.

I swear the results were 70% Bush and like 25% Kerry and the other 5% were Nader or some bullshit answer like Mickey Mouse.

Even though cities like Madison tend to be quite liberal, Wisconsin as a whole I think is mostly Bush supporters. Almost 4 years later, people are still driving around with "Sportsmen for Bush!" bumperstickers on their Ford Explorers.

Comment

Working...
          X