Karl Rove has Resigned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Rove has Resigned!

Yes! The puppet master and evil manipulator has resigned. It is too bad he resigned before he could be ousted but at least charges can still be purseud and he does not have as much "executive privilidge" to protect him.

Executive priviledge is just a shield the powers that be hide behind when they dont want to show how they've misbehaved.

So now that hes gone what does everyone else think? Its too little too late, the rats are abandoning the ship or what?

Too late now, he's already had 7 years to bungle things up.

I was never happy that someone I never had a say about electing held so much sway in the White House. I'm glad the little shitter is gone, and I really can't wait for the next election. Anything is better than these idiots.
    Hell, I'd vote for a shit-flinging gorilla before these clowns.

Comment

Wasn't one of his less-charming nicknames 'turdblossom'? I heard that somewhere - that true?

Rapscallion
      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Yeah it is too bad it took this long to get rid of him. But at least he claims he's not going to be involved in politics anymore. So thats at least a bonus.

Raps: Thats not one I heard used in the major media but I'm sure it has been used around before. Among other less complimentary ones.

Comment

Working...
        X