No announcement yet.

I miss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW, actually goes out and works on his farm quite a bit.
    Yeah so I've seen on the news. Somehow though all the pictures of him I've seen hes always very perky, freash and clean looking. Somehow I doubt hes kneedeep in cowshit punching dogies all day or doing anything beyond "gentleman farmer" ranch activities.

Rahmota, on the social contract issue, if the government breaks it's end of the social contract, according to our declaration of independence, and which was the case for our own dissent, we are obliged to dissolve our government, which though it seems drastic these days, can be watered down into terms of impeachment, removal of one from one's position, etc.
    All those thigns are fine and dandy if you can get the power or political backing to do them. Money equates to power in many ways. Look at the crimes GW has done and the "crimes" clinton suposedly did. One was impeached the other wasn't. Why is that? There is not enough political power to do it. Not that there isnt enough evidence, not that there isnt enough will to do so. GW is a republican republican are unable to do anythign wrong in this country anymore and get away quite literally with murder. A democrat does one little thing slightly improper and there are calls for his head on a pike. I would like to see a new revolution ocur as this country could use quite a bit of housecleaning.

Anyone is entitled to run, no matter where you are or who you are for the most part, with some regulation. Most people start careers in politics very early, in terms of internships, running for smaller level offices, and the like.
    And smaller offices is as far as they get unless they have the money to buy the political clout, press time and all the other things they have to buy to get higher offices.

Look I'm 35 and have been a political activist since I was 20. Maybe I'm getting burned out and cynical but I've been through 3 different presidents now several governors, countless county cronies and I see thigns somewhat differently I guess than you do. This country is very effed up. There is not going to be an easy fix and we are heding for a fall, one day. Maybe not soon, maybe soon. I dont know. I cant predict the future. If I could I'd be winning the next megamillions and powerball jackpots buying my own island somewhere and telling everyone to kiss my well suntanned butt!

Comment

Originally posted by DarthRetard View Post
      GW, actually goes out and works on his farm quite a bit. He does own a ranch and goes out on it often.
      A ranch that he bought shortly before the 2000 election
      I'm in ur Dieboldz deletin ur votez

Comment

Originally posted by gbm85 View Post
        A ranch that he bought shortly before the 2000 election
        Hah yeah, his ranch is basically a prop like a movie set. Every time he's on vacation there it seems as if he's clearing the exact same brush but no one seems to mention it.

Must be that darn liberal media, I guess.

Comment

Not to mention his pickup truck looks showroom fresh in every picture I've seen of him in it on the "ranch". I dont know anyone who has a farm or ranch truck that looks that good that they actually use for real work stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X