No announcement yet.

Trouble in Europe's anti-gun "paradise"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If by cultural you mean that, in one country there was an explosion of organized violence and every scum-bucket crawling the streets armed themselves before any weapons were banned, and in the other none of that happened and no one had guns before legislation so there was no black market to speak of afterward, then yeah it's cultural. I'd probably use the word 'situational' but whatever.

Which is why a more restrictive storage and access system makes more sense, so as to minimize the number of weapons that make it onto the black market AND the same goes for ammo. It's not unreasonable by European standards to restrict ammo sales to only those calibers of weapons the user actually owns and that it is to be stored along with the weapon in a secure location on-site. Excepting, of course, defensively owned weapons and even then, maybe only one full load and at max two spares (definitely two if one is of a different type.)

Under that system, which I can't say I know for sure how it'd work because, it doesn't exist, I think there's a good-to-great likelihood that positive effects would outweigh the negative.
    All units: IRENE
    HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

Working...
    X