these parcel bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these parcel bombs

i've never subscribed to the 9/11 false flag theories but these parcel bombs on planes are making me think now.

there is something very strange about the timiing and the way they were discovered then the way it was presented to the whole world.

What very strange is there?
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

We're very close to an election.

I believe that's what OP is referring to.

Comment

Why hint? So we're close to an election. So what, exactly?
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Anything happening near elections is an attempt to sway elections. Anything happening not near an election is an attempt to sway later elections, but look like it is not an attempt to sway elections.

Appearently
          The key to an open mind is understanding everything you know is wrong.

my blog
          my brother's

Comment

Originally posted by dendawg View Post
            We're very close to an election.

I believe that's what OP is referring to.
            Funnily enough, a lot of comments on the AdelaideNow website lately seem to be of the idea that this thing or that thing will be started/finished/a work-in-progress by 2014, which is our next state election. The crazies are arguing that because of that, that the whole idea behind it is to sway voters...

Originally posted by joe hx View Post
            Anything happening near elections is an attempt to sway elections. Anything happening not near an election is an attempt to sway later elections, but look like it is not an attempt to sway elections.
            Because things can't be done because we need them/they're good for the state right? (not attacking you, attacking the statement...)

Comment

Working...
            X