Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama's choice for ATF chief anti-gun zealot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's choice for ATF chief anti-gun zealot?

link

Probably & the ATF needs to be disbanded,after all,they were responsible for Ruby Ridge & Waco,where innocent Americans exercising their rights were murdered by the ATF on Janet Reno's orders (Lon Horiuchi should be rotting in a jail cell for the rest of his life).

The ATF itself is anti-gun,their abuses of citizens is wide-spread & un-constitutional.

Just because something is regulated, it doesn't mean that the regulator is against it.
    "You are a true believer. Blessings of the state, blessings of the masses. Thou art a subject of the divine. Created in the image of man, by the masses, for the masses. Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy more and be happy."
    -- OMM 0000

Comment

Personally, I'd rather have someone that's anti-gun be in charge of the ATF. Ideally, I'd think his staff would be keeping a more watchful eye over those that were stockpiling weapons for nefarious reasons.

And BTW... The only real involvement the ATF had in Ruby Ridge was the investigation. It was the FBI and the US Marshals that were responsible for the incident.

Waco? Once again, ATF was involved in the investigation. The FBI started the siege after the ATF was unable to execute their search warrant.
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Putting an anti-gunner in charge of BATFE will only confirm the pro-gun folks suspision of Obama. Not that they would have voted for him anyways but it will give them a rallying point. If you think the NRA and other pro-gun groups squaked before you've not heard anything yet. He'll loose the pro-gun independents and some of the pro-gun democrats especailly those of the blue-dog persuasion.
        I don't have a problem with the BATFE going after those that are truly and intentiionally breaking the law but I do have a problem with them going after a dealer because of punctuation and stupid paper work errors. Telling the guys you're locked up with at club fed you're there because of paperwork error doesn't give a guy much street-cred.
        Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

Working...
        X