Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Supreme Court Judge chokes another judge

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...rosser_put.php

you forgot to add..."possibly in self defense",(but then just posting a link, and nothing else-this is a debate site, and posting a link debates nothing) especially when another justice said she was not choked. And several witnesses say that she went after him and the contact was incidental, as he was warding her off.

She seems to be counting on the "I'm a woman, so I can attack anyone physically, but they can't touch me, even in defense, because I'm a female and that's abuse"
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

In my own opinion, there got to be such an enormous anti-Walker bandwagon that, as soon as it was time to vote for the justices, people created an anti-Prosser wagon.

Comment

Posser has some problems.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...d-from-office/

Comment

ThinkProgress was voted “Best Liberal Blog” in the 2006 Weblog Awards, the editor of the "blog" this story came from is a Vice President at the Center for American Progress and serves as Editor-in-Chief of ThinkProgress.org., previously worked as a Research Associate for the Democratic National Committee.

a tad bit of bias there-may try not linking a left-wing blog....

Comment

So its not true because Democrats say its true?

I mean, you could at least give an indication you read the story.

Also, it may have been voted 'best liberal blog' but to get that title they had to probably at least report things which really happen.
            "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
            ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
              I'm saying the "prosser has issues" is biased-also they are totally downplaying the fact that numerous people who witnessed the altercation say SHE ATTACKED HIM, but because she's a dem, "Oh the big bad republican male attacked a poor defenseless woman", not that the man may have been defending HIMSELF from an attack.

nope apparently didn't read it at all-just paraphrased a couple key points from it.....

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
              especially when another justice said she was not choked. And several witnesses say that she went after him and the contact was incidental, as he was warding her off.
              Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 07-03-2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry, I was referring to the second link, not the first one. I didn't mean to come off rudely, I was in a bit of a bad mood.
                "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Posser certainly sounds like a complete twat waffle, but there's conflicting witness reports. Sounds more like they both did something but would perfer to shovel the entirety of the blame onto each other's plates.

Comment

Oh, for the love of... look, if they are going to do this, can we at LEAST agree to duelling via American Gladiator style padded staves?

Comment

Also, it may have been voted 'best liberal blog' but to get that title they had to probably at least report things which really happen.
                      Bias does not mean untrue. The best reporters are aware of their bias, and try to minimize it...and *tend* not to work for one side or the other, since you tend to get in trouble for pointing out problems 'your' side has.

I'd put decent odds that the things liberals have been mistaken on did not make as much of an appearance in the 'best liberal blog' as they did in the 'best conservitive blog', and I'm sure the inverse is true as well. If they were both good blogs, I'm sure the reports were truthful, but still biased.
                      Happiness is too rare in this world to actually lose it because someone wishes it upon you. -Flyndaran

Comment

Working...
                      X