Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the best anti-censorship pieces I've seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best anti-censorship pieces I've seen.

Link

You don't even need to know the background of the piece, or even English to understand the point. It's brilliant.

If you actually read the article, the resulting sentences made from what was left are actually quite funny.

One of them states, "Insulation fires were caused by ... global warming ... making ... pensioners ... explode."

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I mostly agree with the sentiment of the article, I'm wholeheartedly against censorship, however there needs to me some oversight of the media, self regulation doesn't work, as seen recently in the UK, I also sincerely doubt Bob Brown would let what the article suggest would happen happen.
      I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Liberals will take away your rugby league

Comment

i'm trying to figure out... if it was actually PRINTED like that on purpose ...

and yes apparently it was on purpose. at least that's what it looks like... the official site links to the pdf file
          Last edited by PepperElf; 07-29-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I liked this line.
            The carbon tax is alot like winning the lottery but with alot more puppies

Comment

Working...
            X