Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachmann staffer tied to Uganda kill gays legislation

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/0...ill-gays-bill/

Not surprising. I wish, though, that the tie had been directly to her; this leaves just enough room for plausible deniability.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I'd agree that it left a lot of wiggle room except for the fact that she now inarguably knows about it, and is still all sorts of cozy with the guy.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Well, now, isn't this a cute little development.

It seems that they're on some serious damage control and trying to do their best to scrub the net and lock things down on Waldron.

His pages are either being removed, replaced, or made private.

Article at queerty.com

His home page is now just a single line stating "Under Construction," but as of right now, Google still has the previous iteration in their cache and a lot of it can be found in the Internet Archive.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X