Terry Jones is Running For President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Jones is Running For President

Terry Jones has tossed his hat into the circus.

You may recall him as the Quran burning pastor. If elected, he will deport all the "illegals" and "reduce corporate taxes" ( Hahah ). You can even check out his amazing new book "Islam Is Of The Devil".

Ugh. -.-

Oh for the love of Leeroy...

Comment

Illegals are already deported, if memory serves. Low corporate taxes are already in place, converting the wealth of the many into the wealth of the few.

Great platform.

Rapscallion
      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Only thing keeping me from running for the hills at just the thought of him becoming president is being so out of shape. Well, that and the hills' containing so many people who would vote for him.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

GE paid no taxes last year... how are we going to lower that, are we going to start paying them?

And good luck with deporting illegals, that's the thing with opportunity, deport one and another will replace them. As long as companies hire them they will come. You really want to stop illegal immigration, don't waste money deporting them over and over, crack down on the businesses to hire them. They will stop coming on their own and even start leaving if there are no jobs for them to come to.
          "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

I would presume he's running on the "I'm an absolute fucking nutter" ticket, but there's too many on both sides already doing it.

Comment

Alas, that ticket never is full.
              "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Guy used up his 15 minutes of fame and wants another 15 minutes.

*yawn*
                Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Panacea View Post
                  Guy used up his 15 minutes of fame and wants another 15 minutes.

*yawn*
                  Honestly all of the right wing candidates feel like they're just juggling 15 minutes over and over -.-

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    GE paid no taxes last year... how are we going to lower that, are we going to start paying them?
                    We already do.
                    "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
                    TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
                      I would presume he's running on the "I'm an absolute fucking nutter" ticket, but there's too many on both sides already doing it.
                      You got that right! I got a few words for him and those that are on his side....ALL ABOARD THE FAILBOAT!!!
                      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

I know that it's impossible to predict the future, and that it's even more impossible to predict the outcome of an election that is a year away, but the more I see of the candidates vying for the Republican nomination, the more I think Obama can get busy writing his second inaugural address right now.

But once again, we can't predict the future, so who knows what will happen?

Comment

Why can't we have Terry PRATCHETT as our president? I know that he's a subject of the Queen, but he's still a better person than any colonial available!

Comment

I believe he's too ill.

Comment

*sticks fingers in ears* LALALALA, you're wrong, HYHBT, LALALALA...

Even if he was well enough to lead a country, I doubt he would. He understands people far too well, and it would be a wholly depressing venture to enter into if you're a staunch realist.

Comment

Working...
                              X