X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Perry

An article a facebook friend posted about Rick Perry:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...texas-20111026
    Personally I'd fear for our country if this guy gets elected.

i wouldn't fear of his election, i'd be rest assured in my thoughts that if he gets elected we have doomed ourselves and only have ourselves to blame because its not like the information about him was hidden.

if i were to fear, it would be what he would do to ruin us as a nation and how fast
    Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

So, if he gets Elected, Can Canada Annex the US? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Salted Grump View Post
        Every time you guys have an election I end up with at least two American friends on Gay Marriage Retainer. -.-

"If McCain wins, we're getting gay married whether you like it or not. I hope you have a couch."

Comment

If I read the article right (and if it's true, and if his becoming president causes the same to happen nationwide, etc) you could buy the US and leave us with the bill for it.
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
            Every time you guys have an election I end up with at least two American friends on Gay Marriage Retainer. -.-

"If McCain wins, we're getting gay married whether you like it or not. I hope you have a couch."
            You dog! Do they know about the other man?

Comment

Why on earth would they want us?
              Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

We'll take the industrialized parts so we can internalize our economy; North hinterlands has all the raw materials, cheap labour force south of the 49th parallel, AND, every millionaire in the Former US has to pay taxes. Watch 'em crap steel bricks.

Comment

Ouch, well, there goes Perry's campaign.

I mean, he wasn't exactly wowing in the debates to begin with, but damn. I almost feel bad for him. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                    Ouch, well, there goes Perry's campaign.

I mean, he wasn't exactly wowing in the debates to begin with, but damn. I almost feel bad for him. -.-
                    I don't. The Department he brainfarted in regards to 'abolishing' was the Department of Energy. Aka. 'The Department that has the keys to every source of nuclear power in the USA'

The Guy's a fucking imbecile, and if he gets more than 2% of the vote, well, I'd have to seriously reconsider my opinion on eugenic sterilization in order to improve the average intelligence within the US.

Comment

The guy is a power-hungry sociopath. He has no moral compass; his needle points wherever he thinks the biggest donors want it to. It's not a matter of if he'll sell out, but for how much.

I'm glad that his utter lack of any sort of personal integrity is leading to him being unable to remember who the hell he's auctioning himself off to this time.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The only nice thing I can say about Perry is he has nice hair.

Comment

I saw Rick Perry's debate faux pas on the news this morning. Personally, I won't be hard on him for it. Heck, there have been times I have gone to say something and then forgot what I was going to say.

It's interesting, though, that one of the departments he wants to get rid of is the Department of Education. Seems many Republicans today want to get rid of that one. Michelle Bachmann does, and I think a couple of the other candidates do, too. I guess education just isn't all that important to these people.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I think Obama can just get busy writing his second inaugural address now. Maybe I'll end up having to eat those words, but that what it honestly seems like right now.

Comment

Originally posted by guywithashovel View Post
                            I saw Rick Perry's debate faux pas on the news this morning. Personally, I won't be hard on him for it.
                            Neither will I. It's right at the same level of stupidity I've put him at.

Originally posted by guywithashovel View Post
                            It's interesting, though, that one of the departments he wants to get rid of is the Department of Education. Seems many Republicans today want to get rid of that one. Michelle Bachmann does, and I think a couple of the other candidates do, too. I guess education just isn't all that important to these people.
                            They don't want to get rid of education. Just the group that runs it on a national job and a lot of people believe it's a crap department. Many people believe education stuff shouldn't be run at a national level, that it should be run at a state level.
                            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I don't. The Department he brainfarted in regards to 'abolishing' was the Department of Energy. Aka. 'The Department that has the keys to every source of nuclear power in the USA'

The Guy's a fucking imbecile, and if he gets more than 2% of the vote, well, I'd have to seriously reconsider my opinion on eugenic sterilization in order to improve the average intelligence within the US.

assuming the average intelligence AVERAGE hasn't fallen...actually yes it has. I remember a time when such candidates such as rick perry wouldn't have made it this far at all or at least ACT like they are TRYING to hide their evilness...or rather, when presidental or even any candidate for election was fairly decent, held some values and morals. Clean cut to an extent and if there was something "bad" about it did his or her best to curb it and then some.
                              a good example Clinton
                              yes the whole scandal, HOWEVER lets say if he didn't do that. Not saying what he did wasn't wrong but lets pretend for a moment that such didn't happen and Clinton had his urges under control. As a former president he would be remembered for the things he DID do for our country.

Point is that all these candidates are showing their true colors, which in a way is good as we know whats coming now...still doesn't any better
                              Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
                              Yeah we're so over, over
                              Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

Working...
                              X