Herman Cain "suspends" Presidential campaign following sexual scandals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain "suspends" Presidential campaign following sexual scandals

It only took several sexual harassment charges and a 13-year affair to bring the big guy down.

While not officially conceding that he's done, Cain held a bizarre news conference today where he announced the suspension and said he will shortly endorse another candidate.

I'd heard he was standing down to spend more time with someone else's wife.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

I posted that Cain's presidential campaign was over and my friend said it was just suspended. Yea, cause in this case, that really makes a difference.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I say, good riddance, asshole.

Yeah, abortion clinics only exist to force black women into having an abortion.

That's like me saying Wal-Mart solely exists to exploit poor white people.

Comment

I second the good riddance. Now we just need to get Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry out of the race.

Comment

What baffles me is that knowing so many skeletons were in his closet, he continued his campaign for so long.

Rapscallion
            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
              What baffles me is that knowing so many skeletons were in his closet, he continued his campaign for so long.

Rapscallion
              Just trying to make money so he can sell more books later.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I am currently engaging in severe amounts of schadenfreude due to the dismayed cries of Cain supporters on Livejournal. You see, the downfall of Cain is a LIBERAL CONSPIRACY masterminded by the evil SOROS!!!!!! and his ACORN legions. Now instead of having a good Christian black man in office, we will be subjected to more the Kenyan Muslim who will implement sharia law across the USA!

From Pamela Geller: Well, they succeeded. The left wing enemedia killed off another GOP candidate while protecting the traitorous incompetent in the White House. I hope Bachmann picks up his support.

Random FBers:

"The liberal conspiracy strikes again, just who is the racists now!?"

"There was no sexual misconduct. The liberals are happy that Cain is out of the race, as he, Bachmann, and Ron Paul were the ONLY true conservative candidates. Perry, Romney, etc. are all 4 more years of establishment... 4 more years of Obama, the Bushes, Clinton, etc. Liberals constantly play dirty to get the true candidates of the running. WAKE-UP, and get out of the FALSE LEFT-RIGHT PARADIGM!!"

"It was his GOP rivals that created these stories, both Cain and his campaign manager said so."

"Never mind Ted Kenndy allowing a woman to drown, never mind Clinton being accused of rape, having sex in the white house with a woman not his wife, never mind Obama putting communists and marxists in government positions, Noooo we must get rid of Cain because he is accused of having an affair. The electorate is being played like a violin by the media and the tv pundits, so we end with the candidate THEY want."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, please, give me MORE CRAZY HATE! I so love the crazy. It's so entertaining.

Comment

And in honor of Comrade Cain, I have just listened to "Baby Got Back", followed by "I'm Too Sexy."

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedclerkthe2nd View Post
                    It only took several sexual harassment charges and a 13-year affair to bring the big guy down.
                    Bring him down? From what?
                    Guess he's been demoted from unelectable side-show-circus to whiny self-aggrandizing persecution-complex book-tour-side-show-circus?
                    I can hardly smell the difference.

Originally posted by FArchivist View Post
                    You see, the downfall of Cain is a LIBERAL CONSPIRACY masterminded by the evil SOROS!!!!!! and his ACORN legions.
                    Oh great, now I have a picuture of Soros in a dark leather spandex supervillian outfit, leading an army of Evil Marauding ACORN warriors

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, please, give me MORE CRAZY HATE! I so love the crazy. It's so entertaining.
                    Enjoy the entertainment value while it lasts. Sadly the thought that these fools actually have some power and influence because of their stupidity and ignorance quickly dulls their entertainment value.
                    Customer: I need an Apache.
                    Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post

Rapscallion
                      Join the club. He HAD to know these allegations were going to resurface. His response to them was terrible.

He really must not have many experienced political strategists on his staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                        Oh great, now I have a picuture of Soros in a dark leather spandex supervillian outfit, leading an army of Evil Marauding ACORN warriors
                        Oh, dude, DUDE, you don't even know. There's this one guy on LJ? TOTALLY paints him like that. He's so full of WHARGARBBL it just gets unreal. Let's see, what's a good example...

(about an OWS ad) Either way, remember this ad for when Occupy Wall Street becomes truly violent and destructive, like nothing so far. Anyone can see what's coming, and the Democrat Party clearly supports it.

(about donations to OWS) The National Lawyers Guild? Who are they?
                        Anti-capitalism, long standing ties to radical Leftists, communist groups. Oh, and also..."The NLG has received funding from the Open Society Institute"
                        Oh look, George Soros. If you have any Libertarian or other friends supporting Occupy Wall Street currently, who are not in support of a permanent authoritarian Leftist state, tell them to get the hell out of OWS now. There is no question who is running the show or where it's going. It is a part of a global Leftist machine and part of the "top down bottom up inside out" plan to take down this country.

(about Fast & Furious) The Obama Administration are armed terrorists who are a threat to the United States and then conspired to lie about it. Please remember that those Democrats who know all of this, including the media, condone it. Democrats are not just wrong. They are traitorous and dangerous.
                        Meanwhile few if any of the cowardly Republican Party will say anything about it.

He's such a trip. One of my favorites was when Melvin (his nickname) said that I should be executed for "crimes against conservatism".

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                        Enjoy the entertainment value while it lasts. Sadly the thought that these fools actually have some power and influence because of their stupidity and ignorance quickly dulls their entertainment value.
                        Trufax: I've been getting entertainment value out of all this since 2000, when things started getting REALLY wonky. I go to this site every day just to get my chucks.

Comment

Thank God - their campaign travel was wearing us out.

Has he announced officially who he's backing? I know who it is, but I'm not sure if it's been said yet publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedclerkthe2nd View Post

He really must not have many experienced political strategists on his staff.
                            Indeed not. Very pleasant and polite people (surprisingly), but not at all organized or experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Peppergirl View Post
                              Thank God - their campaign travel was wearing us out.

Has he announced officially who he's backing? I know who it is, but I'm not sure if it's been said yet publicly.
                              Boooo!! I don't know yet, tell tell tell!!

So did he admit to the affairs yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X