Newt Gingrich vs. Nancy Pelosi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newt Gingrich vs. Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi, former House Speaker, is going to reveal "new information" about Presidential Hopeful Newt Gingrich that came out of the Ethics Committee that was investigating him for ethics violations

However, further into the article, Pelosi's press secretary, tweeted:
    Originally posted by article
    that she "was clearly referring to the extensive amount of information that is in the public record."
    If it's in the public record how can it be "new information"? And what "new information" is she going to leak anyway?

Is she trying to suck up to President Obama? To the public?

Is Newt Gingrich really the Anti-Christ? Did he kick puppies while he was Speaker of the House? Did he jaywalk? What is this "new information" that is "in the public record?" Maybe this information was written in invisible ink in the public record?
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Americans just have a short memory for this kind of crap. I am beyond surprised he is a serious presidential contender with his record.

I can honestly believe it is there, the amount of paperwork the house can generate in a given day along with the fact he was speaker of the house. It would be be easy to bury after he got the Ethics Committee to drop 83 charges in favor of him admitting to one of them. And personally I cant even figure out Americans, 20 years ago we hatted this man's guts for all the shit he put the country through. It was so bad that the republicans banded together to remove him from all House leadership positions, so he quit the day after he was elected in 1998. Not to mention the attempted republican coup the year before.

We have his record of trading in wives for younger models, that alone makes me think of him as nothing more then a piece of fecal matter. And the main reason why I would never vote for him.

Then we have his fiscal responsibility and his shading dealings all in one with his line of credit from Tiffany's.

Comment

Personally I think the current crop of candidates has shown just how far we've fallen as a country. None of these characters could hold a candle to Harding or Harrison, let alone either of the Roosevelts or Lincoln or Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
        If it's in the public record how can it be "new information"? And what "new information" is she going to leak anyway?
        Pelosi is an idiot. I have a feeling that she's going to threaten rehashing all of this crap the day before the election. That wouldn't really surprise me.

Comment

1. Men have been trading their older wives in for younger models for centuries (and now women are doing the same thing with their husbands).

2. Jackie Gingrich Cushman, New's daughter, is "setting the record straight" about her parents' divorce in 1980. Basically, the divorce was at her mother's behest. The tumor her mother was "dying from" was benign. Her mother is still alive (not dead like some out there believe). And Jackie Gingrich Cushman was there in the hospital room when this supposed discussion took place and knows exactly what was said/happened.

What I want to know is, if Nancy Pelosi is going to come out with stuff from the public record, why is this even news?
          Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Comment

Men have been trading their older wives for younger wives all the time. Men have also had affairs for a long time. However, this particular made a crusade out of making hey out of the foibles of another man that was doing the same thing as he was. I can't believe how much money was spent to prosecute Clinton's dick. But I guess it is all fine if it is your side that's doing it.

Also, Gingrich likes to portray himself as some sort of moral and ethical person and he is neither of those things. Meanwhile, the guy that has been loyal to his wife and is religious (but it's the wrong religion apparently) is being tarred.

But we get the government we deserve I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
              Pelosi is an idiot. I have a feeling that she's going to threaten rehashing all of this crap the day before the election. That wouldn't really surprise me.
              Pelosi really should STFU. A Gingrich nomination would be good for Obama.
              Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Panacea View Post
                Pelosi really should STFU. A Gingrich nomination would be good for Obama.
                No no no! The only good thing for ANY President seeking re-election is having no one run against them.

Either that, they're hoping for Michelle Bachman being nominated. That would be an incredibly easy, lame duck win for Obama.

Comment

I've heard that now there's a group pushing Jon Huntsman.

Comment

Off what?

Rapscallion
                    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                      Off what?
                      Heh heh heh.

Comment

Working...
                      X