Now the GOP has it out for.. TAMPONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the GOP has it out for.. TAMPONS

I guess they feel if you're not getting a man's anatomy put you to make kids, or a sonogram wand to make you rethink abortion, you shouldn't have anything in you. Fucking bastards!

http://www.freewoodpost.com/2012/02/...no-to-tampons/

Originally posted by Akasa View Post
    I guess they feel if you're not getting a man's anatomy put you to make kids, or a sonogram wand to make you rethink abortion, you shouldn't have anything in you. Fucking bastards!

http://www.freewoodpost.com/2012/02/...no-to-tampons/
    Pretty sure this is just a joke like the onion.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Yeah, considering their banner says, "News That's Almost Reliable," and reading a few of the other articles, it's pretty obvious that it's a satire site.

I particularly like some of the bon mots found in the Santorum in Peace Talks with Satan and Backman Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Herself articles.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I haven't found the Bachmann one yet, but this seemed too appropriate to be true:
        http://www.freewoodpost.com/2012/01/...of-a-new-dawn/
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Its not real? Thank goodness I thought they went off the deep end.

Comment

Originally posted by Akasa View Post
            Its not real? Thank goodness I thought they went off the deep end.
            Oh they did. But this one isn't real.
            Jack Faire
            Friend
            Father
            Smartass

Comment

Wait....what?!

What's scary is that I can see that actually happening. And for god knows what reason, there seems to be a tax on tampons down here, but not on condoms...

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                Wait....what?!

What's scary is that I can see that actually happening.
                While it hasn't there are some religious conservatives I have heard state that they think it's Godless hedonism to use Tampons.
                Jack Faire
                Friend
                Father
                Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by jackfaire View Post
                  While it hasn't there are some religious conservatives I have heard state that they think it's Godless hedonism to use Tampons.
                  I've also heard some liberal hippies/hipsters state the same thing.

Comment

There's no sense in letting an opportunity for outrage go to waste. Rabble, Rabble, Rabble!!!
                    Damned Republicans!!!! Rabble, Rabble, Rabble!!!
                    Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                      Wait....what?!

What's scary is that I can see that actually happening. And for god knows what reason, there seems to be a tax on tampons down here, but not on condoms...
                      I can see some small amount of sense in that. Exceptions to tax often are to encourage people to but what they otherwise wouldn't.
                      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I can't decide if I want to laugh or cry over that one . . .

Love the 1st comment about "YOUR penis is also a foreign object."

Summed up what I think of that pretty well.
                        If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

It is unnatural for a woman to insert a foreign object into her body for the sake of stopping the menstrual flow....Women should let nature take care of itself the way that our Almighty Creator intended.
                          "Sure, honey! Mind if I sit in your favorite chair for a bit?"

This has to be satire.
                          Last edited by XCashier; 03-04-2012, 04:08 AM.
                          People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
                          If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

Working...
                          X