Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrate Senator's office bombed

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...ice-Firebombed

I bet it was a moral Christian doing God's will TM.

Comment

I'd like a bit more evidence first.

Rapscallion
      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRoseSpiral View Post
        It could be, or it could simply be someone who's fed up with politicians in general, and lost it in a violent way.
        --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          It could be, or it could simply be someone who's fed up with politicians in general, and lost it in a violent way.
          I don't know, he was obviously looking for the senator for two days prior and she's a supporter of Planned Parenthood. Not the most popular thing in Texas. He didn't just randomly pick any political office after all.

Still, he seems to be a tad batshit and has prior arrests for drugs and fake IDs. So who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRoseSpiral View Post
            nope just mentally ill

talked about aliens

his brother talking about his mental illness

Curtis Steele, 42, of Grand Blanc, Mich., said his brother believes that he develops weapons for the Pentagon, writes children's books and is, at times, a preacher.

"I doubt if he's even watched TV to understand what her political views are or read about them,"
            Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Working...
            X