The Birthers just never stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Birthers just never stop

now they are going after "one of their own" cause his father was "supposedly "born in Mexico

http://now.msn.com/now/0322-romney-vs-birthers.aspx

http://www.newser.com/story/142458/b...fy-romney.html

http://articles.boston.com/2012-01-3...y-romney-story

BUT these nutcases are still trying to go after Obama in the end.
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 03-25-2012, 05:24 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
    BUT these nutcases are still trying to go after Obama in the end.
    I think my favourite part is how some mouth breather in a trailer park thinks they've spotted something that the FBI missed. Like there's no agency nor level of government responsible for vetting political candidates. They just let in whomever shows up and asks to be president. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
      Like there's no agency nor level of government responsible for vetting political candidates. They just let in whomever shows up and asks to be president. -.-
      Well... in all fairness... we did manage to have GW in office for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bara View Post
        Well... in all fairness... we did manage to have GW in office for 8 years.
        Yeaaah....and? GW was legally capable of becoming president. Not exactly capable otherwise. But technically, he was legally capable. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          Yeaaah....and? GW was legally capable of becoming president. Not exactly capable otherwise. But technically, he was legally capable. -.-
          "In America, anyone can become president. That's one of the risks you take."
          -- Adlai Stevenson

Comment

The Birthers annoy the living hell out of me.

I would really love to see any shred of evidence, any whatsoever, that is not fueled from some other tinfoil hat source, or chain email or Facebook crap.

And this is coming from someone who does NOT care for Obama one single bit.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't muck around with the idiots that perpetuate stereotypes.

If I had a dollar for every e-mail my dad has had forwarded to him "proving" Obama isn't American or was born in Kenya, whatever, I'd have enough money for a Coach bag.

Comment

In my opinion, there are plenty of reasons to not vote for Obama but this isn't one of them. He was dully vetted and what not but hey it's a nice controversy I guess.

Comment

Exactly!

He is an American citizen, like it or not. No amount of chain e-mails and "research" done by tinfoil hat wearing mouth breathers is going to change that.

Comment

I like the photoshops of him. They look worse than a lolcat photoshop.

Comment

There was a book a few years ago that had Bush in a Muslim headdress...It looked pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X