X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santorum starts to call President Obama the "n-word"

tape of his speech

"the anti-war government nig-uh, the american..."

whoops, wonder how many it will alienate and how many it will draw?
    thoughts?
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

I can't think of too many words that start off the same way. Hell, I can't think of even a few words that start off the same way.
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

What's that? Did I just hear Jon Stewart scream in glee?

Comment

And people still somehow consider him a viable option for president.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by ngc_7331 View Post
            Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups.
            that somewhat goes for the opposition as well...Hear me out....

Against all odds, Santorum gets the GOP Nomination, how many people are going to assume "oh he'll never get elected, so I don't have to waste my time voting"

This is one of the ways Wisconsin got Governor Walker, no one thought he would win and didn't bother to vote, he only won by 124,638 votes, number of registered WI voters that didn't vote-1,310,469.
            Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
              This is one of the ways Wisconsin got Governor Walker, no one thought he would win and didn't bother to vote, he only won by 124,638 votes, number of registered WI voters that didn't vote-1,310,469.
              Wow, that's a lot bigger turnout than their regular elections. You are also assuming that the extreme majority of those who didn't vote would have voted against Walker when that's probably just not true.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Santorum is an embarrassment to Pennsylvania...and just needs to go away. That's why we threw his ass out in 2007

Comment

Wow.

You know, I owe the entire state of Indiana an apology.

For years, I was making wisecracks about their being "the state that gave America Dan Quayle."

After witnessing certain recent contributions that the states of Alaska and Pennsylvania have made to the national political scene, I'm thinking that Indiana has actually done pretty well.

So, if there are any residents of Indiana reading this, I want you to know, with my hand over my heart ... I am truly sorry.

Can you imagine if he actually made it to the general election?

Apparently, for some people - Hopefully, not too many - in the G.O.P., turning the 2008 Presidential election into an international embarrassment wasn't enough. They are really determined to make us look stupid to the entire world.
                  "Well, the good news is that no matter who wins, you all lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony K. S. View Post
                    Apparently, for some people - Hopefully, not too many - in the G.O.P., turning the 2008 Presidential election into an international embarrassment wasn't enough. They are really determined to make us look stupid to the entire world.
                    Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. This has the possibility to blow up in the GOP's faces even more than the 2008 election.

Comment

Originally posted by ngc_7331 View Post
                      Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. This has the possibility to blow up in the GOP's faces even more than the 2008 election.
                      Problem with the GOP and many of its current followers is they don't give a rat's ass what the rest of the world thinks. They labour under the false impression that the US is the greatest country in the world in every possible way while likewise believing the US is an island onto itself that doesn't require international relations or trade to succeed.

Remember, these are the people who freak the fuck out if Obama does anything less than slap other world leaders in the face with his dick when he meets them. Remember the uproar when he dared to bow his head slightly? Or when he apologized for that whole buring the Koran thing?

Comment

I'm surprised more people aren't speaking out against this. I Googled it and found it on various blogs, but few news sites.

When Rush Limbaugh spewed that vile misogynistic bilge about Sandra Fluke, he got it from all sides, and rightfully so. So where's the outcry against the most blatantly racist statement against the President since Representative Doug Lamborn (R-CO) referred to associating with President Obama as "touching a tar baby"?

Seriously, the GOP is showing their true colors, and they are ugly.
                        People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
                        If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

I'm not surprised, after that comment he made about not wanting to make black people's lives better.
                          --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Um, I voted for Gov Walker. That's the first and only time since age 18 I've voted for anything.

Yep. Shoot me, I voted for our "dictator" governor!

Comment

The fact that Rick Santorum has made it as far as he has is just incredible to me. I can't stand him, and it leaves me baffled that anybody supports him.

Comment

Working...
                              X