Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy bans Obama voters from business (yes, this is real)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy bans Obama voters from business (yes, this is real)

From the great state of Arizona:

Apparently everyone in the area of that business has been talking about this, basically ridiculing the hell out of him. That alone makes me cackle. He probably thinks he's going to get a ton of business from the Romney supporters.

Comment

If there are other shooting ranges in the area, I'd take my business elsewhere. That is, if I were inclined to go shooting. And were brain-damaged enough to go live in Arizona.

Comment

What, does he ask "Did you vote for Obama" when you enter?

Are you required to show your voter ballots?

What about unregistered voters?

The guy's a nutjob

Comment

How's he going to enforce it? Obama supporters would simply lie about who they voted for.

Comment

I would either refuse to enter the establishment if asked....well after I figured out it wasn't a joke.

Comment

I would find another shooting range. I don't want to practice target shooting with crazy people.

He forgets that not all liberals are in favor of banning guns.
              Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

I'm thinking of the Simpsons:
                "Here you go. All X0,000 registered voters and who they voted for."
                "...I thought this was a secret ballot."
                "Meh."
                "So, my little Zillians... Have your fun, as long as I let you have fun... but don't forget who is the boss!"
                We are contented, because he says we are
                He really meant it when he says we've come so far

Comment

Originally posted by MrsEclipse View Post
                  I'm thinking of the Simpsons:
                  "Here you go. All X0,000 registered voters and who they voted for."
                  "...I thought this was a secret ballot."
                  "Meh."
                  40,000 voters

Comment

If an Obama supporter went to this place and offered to make a very large purchase ...

Five will get you fifty that this guy would be only too eager to accept his business then.

Money talks.
                    "Well, the good news is that no matter who wins, you all lose."

Comment

And how does he plan to enforce this.

Are conservatives magic?

I know Obama caused Hurricane Sandy.

Can Romney read my mind?

Because maybe I should have voted for the guy two towns over with the psychic powers...

Seriously, I see these things and I honestly want to know what this guy's plan for enforcing his no-Obama Supporters ban. Unless you have an Obama shirt on, or are literally President Obama, how can he enforce this?
                      "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                      ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
                        Unless you have an Obama shirt on, or are literally President Obama, how can he enforce this?
                        He can't, and he knows it. It is the old cave man/ape chest thumping bit. Stand as tall as you can, thump your chest with your fists, and put on as big as a display as you can. It is often compensating for something.

Comment

Originally posted by s_stabeler View Post
                          How's he going to enforce it?
                          I was wondering that as well. Is he going to somehow get voter records?

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
                            I was wondering that as well. Is he going to somehow get voter records?
                            I don't know. I'd just encourage all Obama voters to avoid his business and make him lose money.
                            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
                              -snip

, or are literally President Obama, how can he enforce this?
                              That'd be pretty funny. The President showing up and just walking in to shop.
                              He could say something like, "Oh, it's ok-I voted for Romney."

Comment

Working...
                              X