Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and another assassination plot for Obama

story here

this is now the second, and the elections haven't even occurred-and people still think he'll last longer in office than McCain(due to his age)?

And even though the media hasn't touched the story Biden has had two near fatal anyuerisms.
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

White supremacists (the ones behind these plots so far, which really isn't surprising) need to go DIAF. Seriously.
    ~ The American way is to barge in with a bunch of weapons, kill indiscriminately, and satisfy the pure blood lust for revenge. All in the name of Freedom, Apple Pie, and Jesus. - AdminAssistant ~

Comment

If Obama dies in office, you get Biden. Love him or hate him, that man has experience and knows what he's doing.

If McCain dies in office, the country is being run by Malibu Barbie.

That's why people are more afraid of McCain dying than his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
        You forgot her accessories - a fur coat, $150 K worth of clothing, a hunting rifle, and Drunk Secessionist Ken.

Comment

Hey, leave Barbie out of this. Palin is Malibu Theresa!

I'm starting to think Paris Hilton would be a better choice than Palin.

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
            story here

this is now the second, and the elections haven't even occurred-and people still think he'll last longer in office than McCain(due to his age)?

And even though the media hasn't touched the story Biden has had two near fatal anyuerisms.
            How dare you bring up anything negative about "The Savior" Obama and his VP choice. Nothing negative can be said about them. Didn't you hear that only positives can be said because in November the media is going to have one of the biggest orgasms when (not if) he wins?

Yep, our media is really fair and balanced, isn't it?

Comment

If Biden dies before Obama while in office, then who cares? We get a new VP. (or not. We've had some VP-less moments in the past) Aneurysms don't necessarily recur like malignant cancers can.

If Mccain dies before Palin, then Palin moves up as president. Yeah.

Comment

Conspiracy Theory!!! (Tongue very much in cheek on this one)

Ahem ... If Obama is killed/dies from natural causes while in office (remember, both of his parents were relatively young when they met their maker), then Biden will become President.

However, if Biden becomes President and with his history of aneurysms, he dies in office, guess who would become President then? Anyone?

The Speaker of the House.

And we all know who the Speaker of the House is: Nancy Pelosi.

So let's review: We get the first Black President in the office, he dies, the V.P. becomes President, then he dies and we get the First Woman President in U.S. history (and no one voted her in).

If I were Ms. Pelosi, I'd be campaigning really hard for Obama's win & then going through as many channels as possible to get him assassinated and have Biden die of "natural causes" and have me set up as President.

But then again, I have an overly active imagination.
                Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

The Speaker of the House is indeed next in line for the presidency if there is a vacancy in the vice presidency. However, the 25th amendment ratified in 1967 lays out procedure to fill a vice presidential vacancy. Since it was ratified there have been two vice presidents (Ford and Rockefeller) who have been nominated by the president. Each time the vacancy lasted less than 2 months. To see a president Pelosi, both Obama and Biden would need to leave office (death, conviction of impeachment charges, or resignation) before the other one had a chance to nominate a new VP, and get confirmation votes in both houses of congress.

Comment

If McCain dies in office, the country is being run by Caribou Barbie.
                    Edited for my own amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by daleduke17 View Post
                      How dare you bring up anything negative about "The Savior" Obama and his VP choice. Nothing negative can be said about them.
                      thank you-I notice the chicago tribune's story on the 3 million in taxpayer money he gave to his friends and family is not ever mentioned-including after he gave a million of it to the hospital where his wife works she got a 260% pay raise*(oh that's right leave family out of it-but one of his campaign people can attack governor Palin's parenting skills without repercussions)

Biden is in the pocket of the credit card companies-his son lobbied to change the bankruptcy laws to protect the banks

and is it just me or does anyone else see the irony in calling Sarah Palin "caribou barbie" or "Malibu barbie"-but woe be unto those that use the term "Obama Bin laden"?

I've seen it on several news programs, and heard it on several talk radio programs-the host gets all up in arms about the jab on Obama's name and then proceeds to refer to Governor Palin as "caribou barbie".

those who live in glass houses and all......

*previous holder of job made around $80,000/year-Michelle Obama made $121,910 and it was raised to $316,962 after the "earmark"

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
                        and is it just me or does anyone else see the irony in calling Sarah Palin "caribou barbie" or "Malibu barbie"-but woe be unto those that use the term "Obama Bin laden"?

I've seen it on several news programs, and heard it on several talk radio programs-the host gets all up in arms about the jab on Obama's name and then proceeds to refer to Governor Palin as "caribou barbie".
                        Quite easy to explain:

Palin = Barbie - Valid comparison
                        Barack Obama = Osama Bin Laden - Zero similarities.
                        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                          Quite easy to explain:

Palin = Barbie - Valid comparison
                          Barack Obama = Osama Bin Laden - Zero similarities.

so she's a 11 inch plastic fashion doll made by mattel?

and she has a bachelor of science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho-soo you're going by looks then I take it-that's kinda sexist*

it's STILL name calling-that is my point-you cannot complain "they called someone a name" and then turn around and do it yourself-doesn't work that way.

and from the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in journalism-look proof of the media bias.....and an article discussing it

and further bias

From Sept. 1 through Friday, the Republicans were the target of 475 jokes by Jay Leno and David Letterman alone. The Democratic team of Obama and Joe Biden were the victim 69 times, according to the Center for Media and Public Affairs, which has been tracking such data since 1988. That's nearly a 7-to-1 ratio.

In no other campaign over the last 20 years has one party's ticket been jabbed more than the other by even a 2-to-1 ratio

*for the record just so I'm clear Obama/Osama rhyming is bad, but rhyming McCain/the same as has been being done on numerous ads is ok?

take a step back and look at your own bias for a minute-I'm not for either one(Nader-Gonzalez 08) I'm just tired of the bias
                          Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 10-29-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Palin is not a Barbie doll in any way.
                            She is an anti-science, anti-abortionist, tax and spend, user of personal power for petty personal vendettas, and likely very corrupt politician.

How that equates to a blonde plastic toy that has delighted millions of children, boys, and girls for decades is beyond me.

Comment

Sarah Palin's history involves a lot to deal with her looks. Barbie is about her looks...Where's the sexism in that? If Obama was some guy who was ripped and a moron, go right ahead and call him Ken.

There is absolutely no valid connection between Obama and bin Laden. That's why I find calling him Obama bin Laden absolutely stupid.

And as for the media bias, the media can kiss my ass. All news on tv is biased. The only options you have are Liberal media and Conservative media, both of which suck. The only news worth watching on tv are The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. They rip on everyone. If someone came up with a funny name comparison for Obama, I'd laugh just as hard. I have yet to hear a funny one, thus I haven't laughed at any Obama "names".
                              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
                              X