Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really, Alabama? Bill requiring Prayer in public school passed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.upi.com/blog/2014/02/20/A...5331392926986/

Heres another artical on the subject. 3 people have decided the future of prayer in schools for Alabama. Talk about a democracy...*/sarcasm*

Comment

Don't be too sure on relief from the courts any longer. The way the Supreme Court is behaving these days, I think I've died and gone to Blunderland.

Comment

There's one thing I just don't get. With all the threats of "sharia law" in the US...why do some on the far right insist on enacting their own

Comment

Because it's not the encroachment of religion into non-religious affairs that they're opposed to, it's that it (according to them) "the dirty muslims" doing it.

Basically they're afraid another religion's going to beat them to the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldarson View Post
            But that's also why the rules got changed: it could end up dragging out the election.
            Pull a Vatican - lock all the electoral college in a big room with no bathroom until they pick someone

Comment

Originally posted by AccountingDrone View Post
              Pull a Vatican - lock all the electoral college in a big room with no bathroom until they pick someone
              *snerk* Okay, that's kinda funny.
              I has a blog!

Comment

Working...
              X