X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown Apologises

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8160317.stm

News link above.

Now, call me cynical but I'm of the opinion that he's not apologising to his fans, but to his sponsors...

Originally posted by BBC
    Since the attack Chris Brown has lost sponsorship deals, had his songs dropped by radio stations and faced criticism from other artists.
    What worries me is this line (bold my addition)...

Originally posted by BBC
    Police records claim he tried to push the 21-year-old singer from the car and repeatedly hit her and choked her.
    Whenever we attend a domestic incident, be it verbal or physical we must fill in a Domestic Abuse form, on there it lists certain behaviours which have been shown to be indicative of future violence/abuse and its severity. Choking is on that list, and pretty much that alone will bump up the risk of future incidents occuring and their severity.
    The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it. Robert Peel

Well, his script writer did well, and that's about it.

The "apology" was canned tripe that was either part of his sentence or some deal with the recording studio. He didn't mean any of it because up until this he was still denying it happened.

Comment

Half-assed canned crap is what I think his apology is. He's only sorry because of the deals he lost out on and the fact that he's been lampooned for what he did!
      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Working...
      X