Who would win in a fight...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win in a fight...?

Usually I have an instant answer to these questions and only imbeciles disagree with me. Yet I came up with one that has me stumped. Voldemort or Darth Vader.

Oh god.

Ralph Fiennes is so hot, even without a nose, but Vader is so badass......

Gotta go with Vader, though. He even whooped the Emperor's ass.

Comment

Dude, Vader no problem. You can miss with magic. Vader WOULDN'T miss with the Force.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Although I will have to qualify my answer now that I've thought of it.

Prequel Anakin/Vader would get his ass kicked by Voldemort, he's just too limp-wristed.

OT Vader? He'll be dishing out the ass-kicking, thankyouverymuch.

Comment

You DARE doubt the power of the force! His true Lordship Darth Vader would crush the pretender /sarcasm "lord" /sarcasm Voldemort in an instant.....Without even the need for a silly stick waving around.

As for young anakin he could still defeat voldemort with the power of the pout and weight of his monologues....

All Hail Lord Vader!

Comment

Sadly, Vader and Voldemort would probably join forces (bad pun). This would force Harry and Luke to realize they are long lost cousins- the Rebels would become part of Dumbledore's Army. Seamus would discover that he's an absolutely brilliant pilot and would become the Leader of Red Team. Hermoine would spend copious amounts of time teaching Leia spells- Leia, whose unrealized potential as a Jedi has passed her by will become a clever Witch...
            Last edited by NightAngel; 07-24-2007, 05:28 AM.

Comment

DarkAngel, all of that sounds good, but I don't think anyone is good enough to replace Wedge Antilles of Rouge Squadron.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I don't disagree GD- it was just a random rant intended to be humorous. That was the best I could do on short notice while exhausted and on cold medicine...
                "Yes, well, I've always found your ignorance quite amusing."
                Lara Croft- Tomb Raider

Comment

I suppose Oliver Wood could be Wedge's doppelganger in the HP world....

Comment

Seamus can take over control of Wraith Squadron. He'd fit in well there

Comment

DarkAngel - I smell a possible fanfic in the making.
                      Beware the Spaniard (for he has a cutlass hidden on his person at all times.)

Comment

Working...
                      X