My HP7 predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HP7 predictions.

Just want to document these before the book comes out.

Hagrid Dies.
    A Weasley dies.
    Harry and Ginny marry.
    Ron and Hermoine marry.
    Harry decides to live as a Muggle afterwards or looses his Mojo and has to.
    Hermoine or Neville becomes a professor at Hogwarts. Hermoine is the obvious choice but she might give it to Neville to throw us.
    Snape was a good guy all along.
    Malfoy will turn good at some moment of crisis.

Really? I was expecting Malfoy to try and squirm up next to Voldemort and get gutted for giggles.

But, I have to wait for my sister to be done with the book so I can steal it from her.
    I did go watch Order of the Phoenix, though, and for the book that I liked the least so far, they did a very good job with the movie version.

Comment

Originally posted by AFPheonix View Post
      But, I have to wait for my sister to be done with the book so I can steal it from her.
      I did go watch Order of the Phoenix, though, and for the book that I liked the least so far, they did a very good job with the movie version.
      I finished it at 3:00 AM Sunday morning (Had to work Saturday). Working in a bookstore means that I was in serious danger of getting spoiled if I didn't read it fast. I'd still say that OotP is still the best.

Comment

I really didn't like OotP. It was just so whiny. I strongly dislike teenagers, so maybe that colored it a bit for me, but yeesh, I was waiting for him to go all Venom and start wearing eyeliner and shit.

Comment

Working...
        X