• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, let's see.

Full list of any name you may have seen me under ever

Format is

Username:Place/situation:Active or defunct:reason

_Coat_Hanger_:Neopets RP boardsefunct:Banned for trolling.
    League_of_OF_Admins:Neopets RP boardsefunct:Leader of League of OF died of cancer.
    MafiaKirby and variations thereof:Neopets and New Kirbish Rebellionefunct (banned for trollinG) and Defunct (left group of trolls)
    Otal Nimrodi and variations thereof:Fanfiction.net and Chefelf.comefunct (no longer use site) and Defunct, but can still be reached.
    Hyena Dandy and variations thereof:Customers Suck, Fratching, Aeclectic.net, MMORPGs: Active, Active, Defunct (no longer visit site) Defunct (don't play anymore)
    Andre LeFarr and variations thereof:Furry Fandom afiliated sites:Active
    LeFarr:Steam, Skype, XBox Live:Active, Active, Active
    Moonshoe Mafia:Fictionpress.comefunct (was joint account for a single story)
    Saint_Otal:Yahoo.com:Active for e-mails.
    BanzaiShenziEd:Msn name (BanzaiShenziEd @ Hotmail.com):Active for IMs.

That I believe is every account name I've used, and where I used it.

As for have I been mistaken for female.

Yes. Frequently, I'm told I 'act female' online. In the League of OF, there was a running gag about my gender being ambiguous (_Coat_Hanger_ had been female, but was later changed to male, my proper gender). In fact, I recently reconnected with the last League member I have any way of contacting, Ashley.

It was news to her that I'm a guy.
    "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
    ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

• Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
      I'd be more surprised by any who weren't!
      Beat me to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaggieTheCat View Post
        I'm a girl. "Maggie" is a pretty feminine name so I don't think I've ever been mistaken for a guy, except maybe on the GameFAQs forums. I don't post there very often because it's mostly populated by 13 year olds, but apparently they're all under the impression that girls either don't play video games or don't post on message boards, or both,
        I got the same in the mid/late 90s playing online games, with a handle of isxcazz, no one believed I was a very early 30s female & not a teenage boy

I've more or less used that nick or Cazzi or variations ever since and still occasionally get mistaken for a male!

Comment

• Not that I use AOL IM much anymore, but "Daisy" is part of my username, and one guy thought I was male because he claimed that "Daisy" is sometimes used as a man's name in his country.

Comment

• A usenet group (now defunct) that I used to frequent had a regular male poster who went by the nick Daisy

But apart from him, I've never seen it as a male nick anywhere else!

Comment

Working...
            X