craigslist steals sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigslist steals sleep

I find it so damn addicting, especially late at night. Haha I can't help but browse the personals because scammers/spammers make it very amusing. like I'm 5'14" then they also list 2 different ages when it supposed to be a single woman looking for a man.

Also it the only place you can get a "great deal" on a 3yr old computer for the same price as a new one at best buy. Along wtih random jobs which I can't seem to find as funny as the other random crap. except the looking for adult film actresses I almost sent to my ex because well it right up her ally.

I have an addiction to reading the rants and raves. :P It's like the letters to the editor in the newspaper but far more racist.

Comment

I'll admit that Craigslist can be quite addicting, but YouTube is what steals my sleep. So easy to go off on tangents and waste hours at a time on there.

CH
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Sometimes I go on fanfic binges.
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

Sometimes I go on fanfic binges.
          Oh man me too. I have an addiction to crossovers, seriously.

Comment

Civ 4,5......

You be surprised how many times you will say one more turn before the next thing you know its dawn.

Comment

Tvtropes is a good way to spend the next four or five hours.

Comment

Clicking on random links either on this board or over on the cs board is a good way to lose sleep. I can't count how many times I've clicked on something over on "check it out" and completely lost track of time.

Comment

Hmmmmmm.... *Goes to check out Craigslist*
                  If I can't bitch, I'll explode- blas87

Comment

Originally posted by muses_nightmare View Post
                    Oh man me too. I have an addiction to crossovers, seriously.
                    Only if the author can pull it off. I read a crappy Lord of the Rings/Star Wars: Episode I once. I can't come up with the words to describe it.
                    Help a friend!

Comment

Working...
                    X