No announcement yet.

Top 40 music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love me my I-Pod. Our best Oldies station went from the 50's and 60's to the 60's, 70's and 80's! (or is it just the 70's and 80's? I can't remember). There is another Oldies station, but it broadcasts from a little bit south of me, and sometimes I can't tune it in properly (I might be able to listen to it from its website, but I'm not sure as I haven't checked it out lately).

I like Country, but not all of it and it seems the 2 prominent Country stations on the air around here both have the same handful of songs. Like station one will play the songs A-Z and the second will play them Z-A. We just can't win.

ETA: I just went to the website of the Oldies station (it comes out of Fredericksburg/Orange county - which I'm surprised I can get it 1/2 the time on my radio as that's really far out) and I can listen to the station live on my computer! *dances* Now I can have my oldies again! Woohoo!
    Last edited by IDrinkaRum; 11-06-2008, 01:00 AM.
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Working...
    X