Justin Bieber Baby Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber Baby Drama

Anyone who isn't aware, some random girl (note: she is an adult and Justin was 16 when this allegedly happened, so there's more legal stuff involved than just paternity) is alleging that she and Justin Bieber had sex while he was on tour and that he's the father of her 3 month old child.

Do you think this is a stunt to tarnish his squeaky clean image? Is it a possibility it's true? Do you think she's going to get in legal trouble for having sex with an underage boy?

Yes, yes, and maybe- it depends on the results of the paternity test, after all, since she is the only one claiming the sex happened.

Comment

No, The Legion of Bieber will murder this woman in a dark alley first.
      Not a chance, the woman has a history of accusing men of paternity, Bieber is the second try for this child in particular.
      No, since there's no way this happened.

Her account of it reads like a bad slash fic. -.-

Comment

This chick is a serious tramp with some major mental problems.

Not only did she try to claim her ex-boyfriend was the father, but when he denied it, she smashed his car window. Then later, while arranging for her to pay for that, she attacked him and was up on assault charges for it. Her appearance for that is next month.

And her mom says she told her, "I'm pretty sure I know who he is."

She's "pretty sure." Then again, I guess you can't really expect someone who claims they got knocked up by a 16-year-old pop star during a half-minute back stage quickie to not be slutting it up elsewhere. And 30 seconds? Seriously? Who believes this shit?

Bieber tagged blog posts at Asiantown.net - Note, not all posts are about this story, and some are probably not safe for work. The Nov 4 post has a whole host of pics of Yeater that she posted online showing off her piercings and tats, including one that has her in just her panties pulled low on her hips and her arm (mostly) across her chest.

More guys need to figure out that you just don't stick it in the crazy.

^-.-^
        Last edited by Andara Bledin; 11-13-2011, 12:16 PM.
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The problem is that there's a direct correlation to how much crazy and how easy they are, so it's (regrettably) a hella lot easier to stick it in a carzy than in a non-crazy.

Comment

With as high as Beibers voice is he has most likely been castrated making it impossible for him to father a child.

In all seriousness, Id be amazed if he is the father.
            You'd think with the legion of fans he has he could be a bit more select in his bed partners. I mean, hes dating Selena Gomez and shes not bad looking.. to young for me though.

Comment

Unless my understand of human anatomy is off, I was under the impression two women cannot create a baby without outside help.

Getting that out of the way, she's obviously full of crap. It's a pretty blatant attempt at attention whoring.
              Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I seriously doubt the woman has a clue who the father really is.

Comment

He ought to insist on a paternity test and kill this one dead if he has any sense. Ignoring it is just going to make this woman keep on cementing the claim; she's not going to go away.
                  "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    He ought to insist on a paternity test and kill this one dead if he has any sense. Ignoring it is just going to make this woman keep on cementing the claim; she's not going to go away.
                    Last I heard, he had said he never even heard of the woman before and he'll happily take a paternity test to prove she's full of it.
                    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

If you read the articles (practically any of them, at this point), you'll find that as soon as he gets back into the country, he's taking one just to get this freak off his doorstep. It's been reported as scheduled for almost a week, now.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Maybe where you are; I only read that his management were denying it all in the paper today.
                        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Well, the Guardian and the Telegraph both had it on the 8th. Not sure why other news outlets over there aren't picking up on it, particularly since he and Gomez have been on that side of The Pond for a bit.

Though, judging by some of the shots captured of the pair, they both like showing off their underwear.

^-.-^

Comment

30 seconds of sex. Oh yea! I couldn't finish that fast even if I tried.

Comment

Now, now ... He's young. Hasn't had the time to build up the stamina. And besides, according to the girl, he said it was his first time doing this? He didn't know exactly what he was doing. Plus, he had to make it quick anyways.
                              Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Working...
                              X