Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie Wood's Death Reopened

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-walken-264113

I realize many of you are likely too young to have any point of reference for her, but I do remember this fairly well as I was around 11 when it happened.

What say you? Do you think the captain is just trying to sell a book?

My personal opinion is that it was an accident, but I'm starting to feel like RW knew she was out there in the dingy and was trying to teach her a 'lesson', therefore letting her float around awhile and be afraid.

Christopher Walken has hired an attorney, and I can't honestly say I blame him. My mom was all 'innocent people don't hire attorneys!' In this day and age they do...it's almost a must.

I remember that case. I was 8 1/2 - 9 years old when that happened. (Plus I was 4 1/2 when Elvis died. )

Anyway, my parents always thought she was murdered. And I've thought she was too.

This is going to get interesting.
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

I was barely 10 when this happened. Most of what I know is from news articles and histories.

Walken is smart to have hired an attourney, but by all accounts of the three survivors, he slept through the entire situation.

Article at Reuters

But the reports that she was in the water a long time prior to the coast guard being called to search, and the idea that she could have been rescued if they had started sooner seem to be common themes from multiple individuals.

I don't really think she was murdered, but I'm not entirely certain that her death was purely an accident, either.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I wasn't alive when Natalie Wood died, but after hearing about how some individuals came forward to the cops with more information after what...30 years seems like a murder that was covered up.
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Working...
        X