Obsessed with movie trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsessed with movie trivia

Yep. I am completely obsessed with movie trivia. and not even good trivia. More like, kevin bacon game trivia. I've just spent the last half hour absorbing stuff on IMDB, noticing different actors and their voice-over work, who was in what, hey these 2 guys have been in the same six movies together, and every time it's with this guy, and this other guy does the voice from that guy on the cartoon i really like!

I used to point it out a lot, until I realized it was probably annoying. Now I just quietly obsess in my own head about the thousands of movies I never really patrick warburton was in or that it happens this one girl voices all my favorite characters in all my favorite games....

It's always good to have something to obsess over. Mine changes a lot. It's currently heraldry again. ^^

And for movie facts IMDB is great. Me and a bunch of friends were watching That Darn Cat! on TV on Tuesday, and came across a guy whose voice we instantly recognised...as the Mat Hatter from Disney's Alice in Wonderland. One trip to IMDB confirmed it and we got his name too ^^ (Ed Wynn IIRC)

Comment

I've been reading IMDB for YEARS. I love it it's the best database ever for film/tv/video games etc. Every possible thing is cross referenced.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I drive my friends nuts with this,

"Oh my freaking god this guy is in this that's awesome"

"Uhm dude what that guy"

"That guy he was so and so in such and such"
        Jack Faire
        Friend
        Father
        Smartass

Comment

lol The worst is the ones who don't get it at all!

"Oh sweet, Family Guy is on! Seth Petersen is such a genius."

"I love Star Wars. Especially that Dark Father guy, who played him? James Earl Johnson? Yeah, he's awesome!"

Comment

Hans Solo...

I don't mind that so much. I mean everybody puts their effort into different things.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
              lol The worst is the ones who don't get it at all!

"Oh sweet, Family Guy is on! Seth Petersen is such a genius."

"I love Star Wars. Especially that Dark Father guy, who played him? James Earl Johnson? Yeah, he's awesome!"
              It beats calling him James Earl Ray, at least.
              "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by SongsOfDragons View Post
                It's always good to have something to obsess over. Mine changes a lot. It's currently heraldry again. ^^
                Can you recommend any good resources on the net?

Comment

Working...
                X