No announcement yet.

SOE takes the Massive out of MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I've never played ME1, but I have played ME2. The players that they're going after are the ones that sit to the side watching their friends/significant others playing but have yet to be enticed into picking up the controller for themselves.

There are likely thousands of people out there who know the stories for the first two games without ever having played a single minute of them. Hell, I know more about both games and the overall story than either of the people I've watched play through.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
      There are likely thousands of people out there who know the stories for the first two games without ever having played a single minute of them. Hell, I know more about both games and the overall story than either of the people I've watched play through.
      Sure, but do you want your perspective on ME3 represented in game by a neckless meat jock voiced by Freddie Prince Jr? >.>

Comment

Working...
      X