Jon Hamm Disses Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Hamm Disses Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian

In short....he calls them fucking idiots and has some other scathing comments on them. To be honest, he's right and I couldn't agree more!

Link!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Paris Hilton hasn't really done a whole lot lately (that I know of), but Kim really needs to go. Honestly.....what a train wreck. That whole family, honestly, needs to get off the TV and live a life without cameras and forced drama.

Comment

Is Paris Hilton stupid? Yea, pretty much.

Is Kim Kardashian stupid? No. She may play someone who is kind of stupid on TV, but I have a feeling it's a lot of acting for the camera. Is she famous for a stupid reason? Absolutely.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

The thing about the Kardashians isn't that they're stupid: it's that people keep supporting their antics. If the viewership wasn't eating up their every move, they would disappear overnight.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Andara, in that case...they're fucking geniuses. They're getting rich off of people even dumber than they are.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
            Andara, in that case...they're fucking geniuses. They're getting rich off of people even dumber than they are.
            I think they're both pretty smart.
            "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
            ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

*swoon* As if I needed a reason to love him more.

He and some of the other MM cast were on the today show and Matt Lauer asked if he wanted to retract any of it. He didn't. And then some of cast agreed with him.

GOD, I love this show!!!

Comment

I think Craig Ferguson said it best about the Kardashians:

"I'll leave them alone when they go the &@^$ away!"

>.>

Comment

They'll go the $%#@ away when people leave them alone. As in, lose interest in them entirely.

You don't have to like the Kardashians to be one of their "consumers". I'm willing to bet that half the people who click links to websites with a story about them don't like them at all. They hate them and enjoy hating them. The media know this. The slant of most of these stories make it easy for the reader to relish in their distaste for these people.

Comment

I agree with him, but I'm surprised he would say something like that in an interview. I have never seen his TV show but I heard an interview with him on NPR and he seemed like a really classy guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X