Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtney Love says Muppets "raped" memory of late Kurt with cover version

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rit-cover.html

Jeez, this woman is thick. Firstly, she sold the rights so she should get over herself; second, Dave Grohl thought it was fine... thirdly, I loathe people abusing the word "rape".
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Courtney Love is the personification of 'crazy.' Did you know that if you buy a Foo Fighters album, you're stealing from her and her baby daughter, despite the fact that her daughter is fully grown? And the Foo Fighters is a completely different band?

I thought she had only sold half of her rights...maybe I misunderstood?

Comment

Half the rights yeah, but the song she's disputing includes that song, I think I read in the article.

Comment

Ah, okay. I've never really understood how rights work in music. :/

Comment

I don't take anything Courtney Love says seriously. She's a washed-up crack whore...desperate for attention.

Comment

Firstly, she sold the rights so she should get over herself; second, Dave Grohl thought it was fine... thirdly, I loathe people abusing the word "rape".
            And fourth, "Muppets" and "rape" are two concepts which should under no circumstances whatsoever be paired.
            "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
              And fourth, "Muppets" and "rape" are two concepts which should under no circumstances whatsoever be paired.
              And fifth(ly?), while Jack Black was crying out "You guys are ruining one of the greatest songs of all time" during that scene, Beaker holding up the "Mee mee mee mo" towel had me laughing so hard .

I could be wrong as well, but didn't Kurt Cobain hate that song?

Also, while we're on the subject of Muppets, "Man or Muppet" won the Oscar. When Jim Parsons came on, my boyfriend was laughing so hard he was crying

Comment

There's only one thing that can really be said in this situation...

Miss Piggy to this whining wench: "HIIIII-YAAAH!" *boots*

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rit-cover.html

Jeez, this woman is thick. Firstly, she sold the rights so she should get over herself; second, Dave Grohl thought it was fine... thirdly, I loathe people abusing the word "rape".
                  Oh look...a washed up crack whore trying to stay relevant. (Courtney that is. )

Comment

I'd call her a muppet, but that would be an insult to muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by dendawg View Post
                      Oh look...a washed up crack whore trying to stay relevant. (Courtney that is. )
                      ^^^^^
                      Who?
                      Jack Faire
                      Friend
                      Father
                      Smartass

Comment

I think this video says it all about her.
                        --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                          I think this video says it all about her.
                          I agree wholeheartedly.
                          If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by HYHYBT View Post
                            So....you DON'T want to hear about my birthday party then?

Comment

I just watched The Muppets with my nephew this weekend...I thought it was adorable and awesome and all that Muppet movies should be.

Oh, apparently, Dave Grohl was so mortally offended that he had a cameo in the film.

Comment

Working...
                              X