Dragon's Den Drinking Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's Den Drinking Game

Watching Dragon's Den reruns on Netflix.

Everytime the pitcher:

Evaluates over a million dollars with no sales
    does not have the patent
    brings out pretty women to seduce the dragons
    has previously gone out of business or bankrupt
    cries
    is told by the dragons that they are wasting their time but refuses to listen
    should just license the idea to companies
    wants to build inventory before they have any sales
    Says that one day they'll be a dragon
    Says they'll regret not taking the deal
    Says they were crazy not to take the deal

Take a shot.

Every time Kevin:
    says he loves his money
    calls someone a crazy chicken
    rips someone a new one
    tells them to burn it

Take a shot

feel free to add some

I thought you were talking about the game until I read the post. =P

Called Shark Tank here

Take two shots if the ideas still purely theoretical--no prototypes, or anything beyond schematics.

Take a shot if they refuse an offer from Kevin, to try to deal with another shark.

Take a sip everytime the sharks ask a question, and the pitcher obviously isn't prepared for it. (If you try to do shots for this, you'll be flat out drunk within one or two pitchers.

Comment

I've put it up on the main forum, but "Mario Kart Drinking Game"

Take a shot everytime you:

-Spin off the course.
      -FALL off the course.
      -Get hit by an item.
      -Get spun out by crashing into another opponent.
      -Hit a bomb kart.
      -Take the number of shots according to your placement. (which is pretty much 1-8)

Generally the more drunk you are the more swearing that's involved.

Comment

Oh Bah Mario Kart. Or any racing game. I suck so badly at them I'll have to do all of those in pretty swift order. XD My usual tactic is to give up then become an obstacle. Luckily we've only rarely played the game and I only do this once before I sit out to watch the rest. ^^

Comment

Every time Kevin:
          says he loves his money
          calls someone a crazy chicken
          rips someone a new one
          tells them to burn it

Take a shot
          Good lord man, are you TRYING to get everyone killed by alcohol poisoning? (Since Kevin is on Dragons Den.ca and Shark Tank, same rules apply for both shows).

Take a shot when the pitcher:
          * Gets the dragons to do something strange (eat pet food, ride a playground toy, play with shaving cream, etc...)

Down the bottle when:
          * A board game gets a deal
          * When an underwear deal succeeds.
          * When a book deal succeeds.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
            I've put it up on the main forum, but "Mario Kart Drinking Game"

Take a shot everytime you:

-Spin off the course.
            -FALL off the course.
            -Get hit by an item.
            -Get spun out by crashing into another opponent.
            -Hit a bomb kart.
            -Take the number of shots according to your placement. (which is pretty much 1-8)

Generally the more drunk you are the more swearing that's involved.
            speaking of killing by alcohol poisoning...

Comment

An additional one for Dragon's Den/Shark Tank:

Whenever the contestant brings in a fake customer who offers to buy the product right away, empty the bottle. I've seen it happen twice.

Comment

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
                speaking of killing by alcohol poisoning...
                We did this with sips instead of shots (since none of my friends are big vodka drinkers. 1's an alcopop drinker, but can be persuaded into cider, my boyfriend and his mate drink scotch, beer and cider and another girlfriend primarily drinks scotch and cider. I tend to drink cider, beer and the occasional alcopop) and by the end of it the scenario was something like this:

*boyfriend is driving along course*
                *I shoot a shell at him*
                *boyfriend gets hit by shell* FUCK YOU!
                *boyfriend recovers and continues driving*
                *boyfriend passes girl friend* YOU SUCK!

and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfire View Post
                  Down the bottle when:
                  * A board game gets a deal
                  I was watching Dragon's Den over Christmas break and decided to play this game. I LUCKED OUT and got the episode the featured the FIRST board game deal syl-la-bles I had a Full bottle of Jack Daniels at the time.

Comment

OUch that would be rough.

A couple weeks ago, DD.ca had a pitcher that hit most of those sip targets. He was after a million+ investment, and he came out with just a blank sheet of paper and some markers. (And I'm pretty sure the producers made him have that much). He was pitching the idea to build an Autobahn racetrack resort north of Toronto so the 1% could rent/buy/drive their supercars all out. I think they're still putting out the flames from the roasting he received. :P

More Dragons Den/Shark Tank Drinking Game:
                    * Take a sip when the Dragons/Sharks promote another product in the middle of a pitch. (Most common on Shark Tank lately when they've been shoe-horning in a 'let me tweet about this on my T-mobile phone' moments).

* Take a gulp when a Shark/Dragon does that promo without actually doing the promo. (For example, Kevin taking pictures of the flare bartenders during the hemp vodka pitch recently, but he didn't actually promote the phone he was doing it with. )

Comment

Simplest drinking game on the planet:

-Happy Tree friends.

You take a sip/shot everytime someone gets killed.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                        Simplest drinking game on the planet:

-Happy Tree friends.

You take a sip/shot everytime someone gets killed.
                        Are you trying to get people killed?

Comment

My friends and I played Easy P/Z with the first episode of Pokemon.

Easy P/Z is a really stupid drinking game that nobody should ever play. Basically, when you're watching something, every time somebody says a word that starts with the letter P or the letter Z you take a drink. Every time they say the word "easy" you finish your drink.

So, the first episode of Pokemon. I don't know why we thought that would be a good idea (we were already drunk at the time) but every fucking word starts with a P. "That's Professor Oak, Pallet Town's Pokemon professor!" Fuck you, Professor Oak. "Here are your Pokedex and Pokeballs!"

Yeah, we each went through a few six packs, some bottles of wine, some mixed drinks, and I don't even know how much before we finally got to the end. That is a game that will kill you.

We later played it with a Dragon Ball Z episode that was selected completely at random, and it ended up being "Password Is Parunga."

Guess how that ended.

Alternate version - watch the series finale of Power Rangers: Jungle Fury and take a drink every time there's an explosion

Comment

Are we talking about large explosions or are we including the small ones that indicate damage was done to the Rangers as well?

Comment

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
                              Are you trying to get people killed?
                              Key word being SIPS instead of shots. You can also do these with non-alcoholic drinks.

I think we made it through about 5 episodes. Although for me, being somewhat highly sensitive did NOT help matters, as I wound up having to leave the room after a while to 'ground' myself a bit.

Originally posted by Jaden View Post

Alternate version - watch the series finale of Power Rangers: Jungle Fury and take a drink every time there's an explosion
                              I think just about ANY series of power rangers could substitute nicely. (apart from perhaps SPD or Mystic Force)

If you really wanted a challenge, you could always switch to Super Sentai and do the same thing (I do believe that they will be adapting Goseiger to a US audience, which is based around angels and a card game, while the series after THAT is pirate-themed (and going to be very interesting logistics wise) and the current(?) series is spy-themed )

Comment

Working...
                              X