No announcement yet.

Getting sued for downloading songs and movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say, stop charging and arm and a leg for movies and CDs, and downloads and pirating would go down a bit. Get real....I'm not buying a CD for even $20. That's fucking ridiculous. I don't even listen to all the songs on the CDs half of the time anyway. I want my own CDs in whatever order I want. I want mixes of music.

And movies? They do not need to be $20-$30. Thankfully, Best Buy sometimes has ridiculously good deals on newer movies. But still.....especially a movie that's more than a year or two old...I will not pay that much for, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      I say, stop charging and arm and a leg for movies and CDs, and downloads and pirating would go down a bit. Get real....I'm not buying a CD for even $20. That's fucking ridiculous. I don't even listen to all the songs on the CDs half of the time anyway. I want my own CDs in whatever order I want. I want mixes of music.

And movies? They do not need to be $20-$30. Thankfully, Best Buy sometimes has ridiculously good deals on newer movies. But still.....especially a movie that's more than a year or two old...I will not pay that much for, sorry.

Exactly. For me to buy a CD, it has to have a majority of my favorite songs from the band on it. If it is only 1 or 2 songs, forget them

Comment

I have 4 CDs. 3 game sountracks (2 came as bonuses) and the Black Mages 1. Very rarely (and I mean that) will I find a CD that I will consider buying because it has a vast majority of songs I like. And those always seem to be $30+, which turns me away real quick.

Comment

Working...
        X