It's Always the Better Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
    Not only are they getting cancelled, to make matters worse Annoying Orange is getting another season.
    On the subject of web originals, is that god-awful FRED show still on? I know they had a few movie deals and a show on Nickelodeon. I want to know when that show is getting off the air in order to plan my future kids appropriately. I know they'll appreciate my thoughtfulness of bringing them up in a post-FRED world.

Comment

• Originally posted by lordlundar View Post

Not only are they getting cancelled, to make matters worse Annoying Orange is getting another season.
      Blame DC for that one. Why they want to oust the Diniverse, I have no idea.

Comment

• Was Dini involved in this one?

Why on earth would they want to oust the Diniverse when it is pretty much universally beloved and serves as a gateway for the comics?

Comment

• Because they aren't a gateway to Nu52 comics. DC (or rather Warner Brothers) seems to view Comics as "Drawings on paper that let us test run ideas for new movies and TV shows"), and from what I understand Dini-verse wasn't quite in line with the current Nu52 offerings. (Possibly due to having normal female characters that girls and women seemed to like, as opposed to the ones the Editors in the comics have been promoting). So instead of having a disconnect, and/or keeping them going as a gateway into comics, they had to be chopped.

Frankly, I'm surprised Timmverse is still going as strong as it is, with the Beyond setting, but I guess it's still appealing to boys so it's still good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainJaneway View Post
            Do tell me they are cancelling young justice and green lantern. Please say it aint so.

I love those shows and they are really getting good.
            Not only are they cancelling GL but they are doing it after revealing something that made my jaw drop. I will link the picture I posted on tumblr from the most recent episode to show what I'm talking about.

http://gmcintyre.tumblr.com/image/44468119687

Basically they just outright said that season two would have been Darkest Night.

Comment

Working...
            X