Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if Alex Jones belongs in Pop Culture ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if Alex Jones belongs in Pop Culture ...

But here he is, being interviewed by the BBC. (Just a hint: the best part is right at the end ... ... where, among other things, the host maintains his aplomb, and even offers up a humorous observation or two, while in the background Jones is screaming about FEMA death camps.)

Note: article and video.
    Last edited by Pixilated; 06-10-2013, 03:36 PM.

link goes to a selection of tattoo 'fails'

Edit: well you did post a thread about tattoo's so probably a C+P mix up and not a malicious shock switcheroo
    Last edited by Ginger Tea; 06-10-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

My apologies, and thanks for letting me know. Fixed now. Yeah, it's just my senility kicking in ...
      Last edited by Pixilated; 06-10-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

if I was the other guy who got talked over, I would when the chair was trying to wrap up, gone to the 3 seated and try and form an impromptu sidewise hokey kokey, Sunday variety show meets Sunday politics.

Comment

*tilts head*

*tilts head more*

*is nearly sideways*

...the hell is he talking about? Also, rude much?
          I has a blog!

Comment

I found a YouTube video yesterday of a bunch of clips of him saying that Atheists are really Satanists or Luciferian.

Some of my friends and coworkers are fans of his and post his crap on FB all the time. I have come to the conclusion that my friends are idiots.
            Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Two things I can note here.

Either standards at the BBC have slipped, or that interviewer was being given some incredible leeway by the producers/directors, since nothing's happened as a result of his comments. Seriously - that job is one of extreme control over reactions to unpleasant interviewees.

Alex Jones seriously misjudged his audience if he thought that his tirade of bollocks was going to have any sticking value over here. There's no frame of reference here for what he spouted, and even the extremists amongst us are likely to just ask what the hell he was on about.

Rapscallion
              Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
              Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Working...
              X