Public Complaints about Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke's Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole we can't regulate because of how they are or are not broadcast

In the uk the governing body might not care if it was analogue digital via paid or free to air satellite or cable, granted if they got alot of complaints due to th vma's there is little they can do to affect an imported show, but they could get the station to look into asking MTV or which ever show is up next, to tone it down, but aside from news Corp owned stations nowt would come of it just the same.

But I don't think we have our hands tied the same way, but it's probably as ineffective
    The best you could hope for is your letter read out by some posh person on points of view for BBC programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
      It's not even trashy. It's just...special (Without being too offensive).
      That's EXACTLY what I thought. Whilst trying to look sexy/trashy/relevant, she instead looked 'special' throughout the entire supposed performance.

(Also trying very hard not to offend)

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        Me either. There's sexual, and then there's just plain trashy. Trashy doesn't do anything for me.
        It reminds me of a cat that's licking its chops after eating dinner. Of course, the cat is better looking.
        Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Originally posted by Peppergirl View Post
          That's EXACTLY what I thought. Whilst trying to look sexy/trashy/relevant, she instead looked 'special' throughout the entire supposed performance.

(Also trying very hard not to offend)
          LOL! I think she just looks idiotic and is copying that dude from KISS.

Comment

Working...
          X