Terrible Lyrics about Sex (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Lyrics about Sex (NSFW)

Flavorwire has released what they consider to be the 20 Worst Lyrics about Sex. Obviously, it's not safe for work.

I find it impressive that they didn't include The Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang. I do realize that the Bloodhound Gang's song is a parody; the lyrics are intentionally bad. The songs listed were serious (badly written) songs.
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Originally posted by catcul View Post
    I find it impressive that they didn't include The Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang. I do realize that the Bloodhound Gang's song is a parody; the lyrics are intentionally bad. The songs listed were serious (badly written) songs.
    Just on that note, I never actually realised what "Bad Touch" was actually about until I was around 14. Somehow though, I ended up hearing it at a roller disco when I was about 10 and my sister was 7 . Neither of us knew what it was about though.

Now they wouldn't even allow that

As for the actual list, I am VERY VERY surprised that they did not include "Whistle" by Flo Rida on there. That song is just baaaad. Although unlike Bad Touch, it took me about a verse and a chorus to realise what that was ACTUALLY about.

I wasn't surprised to see Blurred Lines or Candy Shop on there. Blurred Lines is one song that I refuse to listen to outright (as in I will change over to my CD in my car if that comes on the radio).
    Last edited by fireheart17; 09-27-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post

As for the actual list, I am VERY VERY surprised that they did not include "Whistle" by Flo Rida on there. That song is just baaaad. Although unlike Bad Touch, it took me about a verse and a chorus to realise what that was ACTUALLY about.
      Yeah, that was the first one I thought of when I heard this list. How can such a song miss this list?

Oh well, at least Rihanna made the list.

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
        I find it impressive that they didn't include The Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang.
        I would go for "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" as the more obvious Bloodhound Gang song for the list.
        "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
        TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

Originally posted by KabeRinnaul View Post
          I would go for "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" as the more obvious Bloodhound Gang song for the list.
          A good portion of their songs belong there

Comment

Actually, MacArthur Park is one of my favorite songs (especially the Donna Summer cover of it) but that pales in comparison to The Dogs' horrid song "You Mama's On Crack Rock."

And, the version on YouTube is the clean version . . . there's a more graphic version (somewhere on an old cassette tape left long ago by Mom's ex-hubby's brother.)

If we could create a list of the worst songs ever written, I'd nominate that one.
            Last edited by DGoddess; 10-01-2013, 10:56 PM.
            If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

Originally posted by DGoddess View Post
              If we could create a list of the worst songs ever written, I'd nominate that one.
              Isn't there a thread on this site that has the worst songs on it?
              Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. My brain wasn't functioning too good the other day (went too long without anything to eat and that puts my brain in Otto-Pilot mode until my blood sugar comes back up.)
                If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

I lol at the single Kiss mention of "Burn Bitch Burn" when Kiss made an entire career out of bad song lyrics about sex. XD And I say this as a Kiss fan.
                  "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
                  X