• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lostprophets Singer Admits to Sex Offenses

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer
    http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...pted-rape-baby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rape-baby.html

No, this is not a joke. I feel sorry for some of my friends who were fans of the band, which has now split up.
    This is from Customers Suck. Ian Watkins is disgusting.
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

It's horrifying. I wasn't a fan, but I can imagine what it must be like. It's like the band's entire music catelogue is tainted. Not surprised the band split under the strain. I also read on another site that some disgusting trolls are attacking the innocent band members. Yeah, attack the innocent cuz of what the guilty party did.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I can't even listen to the singer anymore (nothing against the other members). It is sickening. I like the songs. I just can't listen anymore.

Comment

I'm sure that the other members can get back together and find a new lead singer. If they do that, they'll name that band something else.

Comment

I wasn't a huge fan. I only liked about 3 songs of theirs, now I can't listen to them.
          "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Lostprophets Ex-Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 29 Years for Child Sex Crimes

It doesn't seem long enough.

Comment

What's worse is that some people online obviously need to visit Specsavers. H from Steps, also known as Ian Watkins, is getting vile abuse from people who can't tell the difference between him and Lostprophets Ian Watkins.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4348850.html

Never liked Steps, but jeez, people. O_o
              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                What's worse is that some people online obviously need to visit Specsavers. H from Steps, also known as Ian Watkins, is getting vile abuse from people who can't tell the difference between him and Lostprophets Ian Watkins.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4348850.html

Never liked Steps, but jeez, people. O_o
                That reminds me of the story of Gerry Sandusky, the play-by-play announcer for the Baltimore Ravens(NFL). He was blasted on Twitter because he almost shares the same name as the former defensive coordinator of the Penn State football team(NCAA football), Jerry Sandusky. Jerry Sandusky (Penn State) was convicted of child molestation.

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
                  That reminds me of the story of Gerry Sandusky, the play-by-play announcer for the Baltimore Ravens(NFL). He was blasted on Twitter because he almost shares the same name as the former defensive coordinator of the Penn State football team(NCAA football), Jerry Sandusky. Jerry Sandusky (Penn State) was convicted of child molestation.
                  that's more understandable though- the two names are extremely close. ( it's not acceptable, I should mention, but it is understandable)

Comment

And how many doctors were targeted during the height of the news of the worlds 'sarah's law' when the readers could not tell a paediatrician from a pedophile.

Comment

Working...
                    X