All Religions Are Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by protege View Post
    Disappointed? No, I think he'd be rather pissed off! Pissed off, in that his teachings have been twisted over the past 2,000 or so years.
    Well, I'm pretty sure that the last thing he'd want to see would be a cross...

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by BroomJockey View Post
      Non Sequiturs aren't cool dude, not at all.
      I'll try to put it another way.
      You shouldn't be racist. I don't believe you have the right to hate people for their genetics.
      Do you really believe you have the right to be so hatefully wrong?
      If so, then I can see how you misunderstood me.
      Beleifs always lead to actions, and I would prefer to preemptively stop hateful actions.

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
      Well, I'm pretty sure that the last thing he'd want to see would be a cross...

Rapscallion
      Funny eventhough the cross was a holy symbol long before the alleged Jesus guy.

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
      I can see the "all religions are right". Especially, as others have pointed out, they all boil down to, "Be excellent to each other." ...
      Maybe not, but Willy Wonka can make square candies that look round!
      I take the exact opposite view of religion. Being social creatures strongly imply that we be nice to each other. That veiw has not a gosh darned thing to do with religion. Saying that it does insults all us atheists.
      The real differences between religions is all about the be nice to eachother EXCEPT those that do/are X, Y, Z etc.
      Last edited by BroomJockey; 06-26-2009, 01:31 PM. Reason: consecutive posts

Comment

Originally posted by Flyndaran View Post
        I'll try to put it another way.
        You shouldn't be racist. I don't believe you have the right to hate people for their genetics.
        Ah, still non-sequiter-y, but sensical, at least.
        Any comment I make should not be taken as an absolute, unless I say it should be. Even this one.

Comment

Working...
        X